 Marketplace / Auctions / 4430
Re: [FA] - eBay -Custom Hopper in last days, 4536
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:40:19 GMT

And of course, the question is academic now, since I *did" win.  One of the
few times in recent memory that I beat the snipers at their own game...

--
William A. Swanberg
CPT, SC

"Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
William A. Swanberg wrote:

Larry, just a quick question.

After your auction ends, would you be willing to part with additional • "sets"
of your hopper at the same price as the auction's closing (subject to • parts
availability, of course)?

Potentially. Most people build additional copies from their own parts
assortments (sometimes in more than one color), which I think is swell.

However right now I have 4 built up and those have to last me (I want to
always have one "something" up on eBay at all times) till I have the
production line running again in early march when I am in my new house.
I think right now I have lots of parts so I should be able to crank out
a bunch.

Congrats on your win, Captain...

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar