 Marketplace / Auctions / 4370
4369  |  4371
Subject:
[FA] - eBay -Custom Hopper in last days, 4536
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:06:15 GMT

My current custom hopper auction is at opening bid and there are less than 2
days to go...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251002932

Here's a 4536 blue hopper I found rattling around that's surplus to
requirements. I put it up starting at a buck just to see what the market says
these are worth nowadays.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=256988280

Thanks for looking!

++Lar