 Marketplace / Auctions / 4423
Re: [FA] - eBay -Custom Hopper in last days, 4536
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:07:02 GMT

William A. Swanberg wrote:

Larry, just a quick question.

After your auction ends, would you be willing to part with additional "sets"
of your hopper at the same price as the auction's closing (subject to parts
availability, of course)?

Potentially. Most people build additional copies from their own parts
assortments (sometimes in more than one color), which I think is swell.

However right now I have 4 built up and those have to last me (I want to
always have one "something" up on eBay at all times) till I have the
production line running again in early march when I am in my new house.
I think right now I have lots of parts so I should be able to crank out
a bunch.

Congrats on your win, Captain...

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar