 Marketplace / Auctions / 4429
Re: eBay: 375 Yellow Castle MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:
Alan Gerber schreef:

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Oh my!

Bring your checkbook. I bid what I think it's worth but I can be outbid
by someone who wants it more than I do.

Giulio Ferrari is an A OK seller, buy with confidence.
Wow!  Larry hates castle!  He thinks a Yellow Castle is worth a dollar!

Well he was serious... his maximum was definately a LOT higher :-)

Higher than I'm willing to pay.  But then, I'm not willing to pay what it's
worth, seeing as I've already got one.

(It's verra nice)
;)

James