  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 21 – 40 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) Spybotics doesn't really have a tower, just a cable with a serial connector on one end and led/phototransistor on the other (which snaps into the back of the spybotics brick). It transmits using visible light, not IR (and I don't think it has (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.890)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) The Spybotics brick is actually pretty powerful and uses bytecodes quite similar to the RCX. I'm working right now on updating NQC to inculde Spybotics support. I have been able to download simple programs, now I just have to clean up the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Spybotics vs Cricket

If Spybotics is evidence of the juniorization disease infecting Mindstorms in much the way it has infected other Lego themes, then I suppose the RCX could be one the way out. That reduces Lego's robotic's offering to a single entity which works (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.889)

  Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

What is Spybotics? I've carefully studied the box in the store. I've carefully studied the catalogue. And I still have absolutely no idea. Also, do any of the Lego cameras do online vision processing? What kind? Or is it all done on the PC? Peter (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.889)

  Re: LEGO SPYBOTICS

Suzanne, The theme is "Spybotics" based on the LEGO display at Toy Fair 2002 Pictures can still be seen online at (URL) programmable brick, remote control, CD-ROM, sounds a awful lot like Mindstorms to me, but that's just one man's opinion :) -- (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.889)

  spybotics header files

I've been reading up on spybotics as I found some information in the NQC programming Guide and got curious (I bought a Gigamesh a couple of months ago, but never dreamt I'd be able to program it myself) Mention is made of a couple of header files in (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.888)

  new newsgroup lugnet.robotics.spybotics

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.robotics.spybotics has been created for the focused discussion of LEGO SPYBOTICS issues (with a big emphasis on replacement firmware and/or software). Feel free to crosspost between .robotics and .robotics.spybotics, as (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

spybotics
(score: 1.888)

  Robolab and Spybotics

Does anyone have any experience using Robolab with a Spybotics kit? I just got a couple of old Spybotics kits for my son this past Christmas and would love to program them with him using Robolab. I have lots of programming experience, although I am (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.887)

  Spybotics Articles

Hi, I have created couple of Articles/Tutorials on Spybotics. Some of them are normal articles while some of them are in the format of "Talking Presentations" (made from Power point 2000) using Microsoft Agents. Actually I made them for my son and I (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.887)

  Re: SpyBotics Flyer

It's also interesting to note that the URL mentioned in brochure (and on the Lego Spybotics boxes): www.lego.com/spybotics does not work! (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.886)

  SpyBotics Flyer

Sorry if this has been posted before, but saw this in my local shop today (URL) lugnet.robotics.spybotics (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.886)

  Re: SpyBotics Flyer

As has been pointed out to me perhaps I should have mentioned one URL that does work, which is: www.spybotics.com However, this is not a support site like the one provided for Mindstorms (www.mindstorms.com). What is confusing here is that the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.886)

  Re: spybotics header files

Nice (basic) nqc tutorial - actually I think I've seen it before The spybotics pdfs you sent are really nice!! regards, linmix (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.886)

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

For those finding Spybotics such a great disappointment-- I would be happy to take a set off your hands (for a significantly reduced price, of course). -- Richard Clemens WV Wesleyan College clemens@wvwc.edu (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.886)

  Spybotics playing tag - project

Hi, I've got my 2 Spybotics about 2 weeks ago and want them to play tag using nqc-code. Before I've made some touch and IR-disctance-Sensors (sharp) for my RCX and programmed some NQC-Source a few years ago. ( pictures and "old" sourcecode on my (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.885)

  Re: SpyBotics Flyer

Anyone tested the website www.spybotics.com ?? What is the purpose of this site?? What to do? /Martin "Colin White" <cwhite@dbaint.com> wrote in message news:H0HB26.7D9@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) today (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.885)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

Hi Mark, Thanks for providing the messaging listing in these posts (URL) you know if it is possible for the spybot to receive standard RCX messages (rather than serial RCX messaging that you use in your example)? Thanks, Barton... (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.885)

  RE: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) So, in theory, comms between CyberMaster/RCX/Scout and Spybotics is possible, provided that a fiber optic is used and an emulator is coded, although, at 4800bps I don't know if that's feasible with standard firmware and NQC. (...) INPUT ? (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.885)

  Vendredi 26 Juillet 2002

[ Titres des News ] o mindstorms: NQC en Beta pour les spybotics. (prog) [ Détails des News ] o mindstorms: NQC en Beta pour les spybotics. ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 23:40 Topic: prog tout est dans le titre :-) Dave Baum a sorti une version (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

spybotics
(score: 1.885)

  Re: Spybotics demo followup questions

(...) While setting up the DIY Spybotics SDK is great, it doesn't actually document the byte codes and communication capabilities, etc... of the Spybot brick. But using this DIY SDK I have successfully compiled MindScript code and downloaded it to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 1.885)

More:  Next Page >>