 Robotics / 26883
Re: spybotics header files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:44:35 GMT

Nice (basic) nqc tutorial - actually I think I've seen it before
The spybotics pdfs you sent are really nice!!

regards,
linmix

Alex Jayasundara wrote:
Here are some information  about LSAM and ROM with three basic articles that
I wrote for my son's school Robotics Club. I have been able to communicate
RCX with Spybot as well.

Updated version of the articles can be found in
http://w3.dpcdsb.org/CAMPI/General+Information/Robotics+Club.htm

Hope this helps.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: linmix [mailto:linmix@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:13 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: spybotics header files

I've been reading up on spybotics as I found some information in the NQC
programming Guide and got curious (I bought a Gigamesh a couple of
months ago, but never dreamt I'd be able to program it myself)

Mention is made of a couple of header files in several lugnet posts and
nqc programs, namely
SpyGlobals.nqh
SpyInteraction.nqh
SpyBeads.nqh
SpyEvents.nqh
All of whicha re said to be found at
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/spynqh.zip but unfortunately that link is
dead.

Is there any placxe I can still get them and what would be a good place
to get some more spybotic specific info (preferably without scouring
1000+ posts on lugnet)

linmix

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee of this message, please notify the sender by return e-mail and thereafter delete the message and you may not use, disclose, or rely upon the information contained in this message.  Internet e-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, and unauthorized amendment for which Gresham does not accept liability.  While we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments have been swept for viruses, Gresham does not accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.  Statements in this message that do not relate to the business of Gresham are neither given nor endorsed by the company or its directors.  A list of Gresham's directors is available on our website: www.gresham-computing.com.