 Technic / 7959
Re: SpyBotics Flyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:17:01 GMT

Anyone tested the website www.spybotics.com ??

What is the purpose of this site??

What to do?

/Martin

"Colin White" <cwhite@dbaint.com> wrote in message
As has been pointed out to me perhaps I should have mentioned one URL that
does work, which is:

www.spybotics.com

However, this is not a support site like the one provided for Mindstorms
(www.mindstorms.com). What is confusing here is that the online Lego shop
lists Spybotics under Mindstorms, as do several online retailers. The
Spybotics box and Lego marketing, however, appeasr to use Spybotics as a
separate brand name. The question is where will Lego put the support
material for Spybotics. I had assumed this was the purpose of
www.lego.com/spybotics.

In lugnet.technic, Colin White writes:
It's also interesting to note that the URL mentioned in brochure (and on • the
Lego Spybotics boxes):

www.lego.com/spybotics

does not work!

In lugnet.technic, William Howard writes:
Sorry if this has been posted before, but saw this in my local shop • today

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whoward69/Technic/SpyBotics/spy0.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whoward69/Technic/SpyBotics/spy1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whoward69/Technic/SpyBotics/spy2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/whoward69/Technic/SpyBotics/spy3.jpg