  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NiMH batteries?

(...) When I bought a mobile phone (or cellular if you like), the sales guy said that the NiMH didn't suffer from the memory effect like NiCad batteries do. But that was from a sales person - not necessarily reliabe info! cheers chris (27 years ago, 16-Jun-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Working with a different compiler

some of these questions are answered in the "i am using my own C compiler/what is the memory map of the handy board" entry in the FAQ. after reading this, please make sure you review the FAQ, because there is more information there. here are some (...) (27 years ago, 1-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

(...) It was Gold Wing that used Y-wings on the Death Star attack in Star Wars. If memory serves me correctly, they were all wiped out. ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam dot Web Site: (URL) Instant Messenger: RJD88888 ICQ (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Modulex Bricks

(...) The Modulex bricks don't fit well with regular LEGO. Also, the plates are half a brick nstead a third (from memory). Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: 6-wide vehicles

Oh, that sidewalk cafe! #6402. I knew that part came from somewhere. Thanks, Josh! I am glad my memory isn't that bad, sheesh! Scott Sanburn (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: using IC

Hi Salpi, if you hold down the 'start' button while switching on your Handy Board, the code defined in "main" that is in Handy's memory at that time, will not run. You can then download a new program to your Handy Board and run it. Success, Marc (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  "For Trade" misprint

The turntables referred to in "For Trade" are in fact 4X4 not 6X6 (that's what I get for trusting my memory these days) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Couple of questions about the Mindstorms software

(...) Enforced simplicity is one thing; not having any options is another. (No real if statements? No memory?) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Libertarianism again.

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote (...) There is no constitution, New Zealand is a monarchy. The bill of rights actually uses the word "equitable" (from memory) and of course the idea of a free country is at the heart of our desire (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Halloween buckets in 1999?

True but that are not the same color orange. The Scala etc pieces are a bit more pale if memory serves correct. Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Datsville is filling up!

(...) No. :( I forgot to post this. I let it "parse" for ... oh, 6 hours, then it gave me some memory error and exited. I meant to re-run it this weekend but we've been busy looking at places to move. I'll fire it up again tonight when I get home (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Wrong Trousers

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:47:15 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following profundities... (...) Ardman Animations recently sold out the rights to an American firm, perhaps there is a connection there? (Though if memory serves correctly, I think it was (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Next year's catalogue yet anyone?

Which European country will be first this year, I wonder? Lat year it was Holland, If my memory serves... Huw (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Mine Truck

(...) I thought we discussed this already :) (For anyone interested, I didn't take any measurements. I just eyed it (and mostly from memory, too)) If it's a 20 foot-wide truck (one of the smallest sizes), then I think it's pretty close at 16 studs (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Motor Masks***

Hi , does anyone know if there are specific moter masks already defined for the HB? Or can I just initialize them anywhere there is free memory? Thanks -Mike (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Brickshelf problem

I need some help on Brickshelf. I tried to post a picture, my computer gave me a prompt telling me (low memory) and Brickshelf posted just the text. My problem now is two fold: one, I cannot delete the text; two I cannot open my Gundam subfolder. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: 7159 SW bucket in UK

Ian Bishop <ianbishop@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:G5rL02.6J4@lugnet.com... (...) I haven't seen it in 'normal' shops, but you can get it in LSB and LLW. From memory, it's £25, though. Huw (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

Well.... I'm making AutoCAD blocks of all the pieces, so that if it has been "created in memory" from before, I just insert it at the apropriate place (x y and z from the dat file). So far, so good. Now... I need to Rotate/Scale it.... To do this in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) On that note, perhaps you would find it useful to some of the things you have said in recent memory: (URL) "That has to be the lamest excuse I have heard." (URL) "I will answer this with the same bs that is being thrown at us:" (URL) "I am not (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: G2's Victorian 'LegoOz' gathering review (unofficial)

(...) Hmm...The idea has merit... (...) 1) thou shalt not appear disbelieving when someone can tell from memory what set a part comes from ;) (...) Fear...The royal brik-torian regiment and 8th Briktorian light horse don't know the meaning of the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>