 Robotics / 5701
Re: Couple of questions about the Mindstorms software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 01:22:39 GMT

Jon Shemitz <jon@midnightbeach.com> wrote:
I know a lot of you scorn RCX code, but I find the enforced simplicity
sort of appealing. Besides, I'm negotiating with some publishers about a

Enforced simplicity is one thing; not having any options is another. (No
real if statements? No memory?)