 Off-Topic / Debate / 2091
Re: Libertarianism again.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:07:11 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> wrote
"Moz (Chris Moseley)" wrote:
Or the more basic right to a free and equitable society?

Can you tell me what part of the Constitution or the Bill of Rights

There is no constitution, New Zealand is a monarchy. The bill of rights
actually uses the word "equitable" (from memory) and of course the idea
of a free country is at the heart of our desire for a bill of rights in
the first place.

Go to China, I am sure you'll like the Chi-Comms  over there much better
than there, you can go and worship Mother Gaia and everything.

Given my situation I suspect I'd be happier in Australia. Fortunately
that's where I am. And since you mention it, worship is not required,
simple respect will do. The Chinese are catching up with the USA on that
score.

Moz