 Off-Topic / Debate / 2090
Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:55:34 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote
Moz (Chris Moseley) wrote:

[1] He belief that everything is property and can be purchased. Even after
the fact. See our discussion of speeding and compensation on Lugnet.

I didn't find that.

Unfortunately neither can I. I retract the statement.

Moz