  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 181 – 200 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment

(...) The good side of this is is that I will be able to use my iPAQ PDA to program the Spybots AND I can use my linux box if I wish without much greif. (Thanks Dave!) Dean (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  RE: Spybotics Comms

WOW! :) Thank you very much Mark ! Cool, it's all true then :) The usable firmware VLL input together with RCX/Scout IR messages output and the Manas/Spybot IR input. So now I can have a setup like: Cybermaster--VLL->Sp...IR->Manas, eh ! :) so (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

I'm not sure if I'm setting it incorrectly, but it seems like the 'laser' on the spybot (motor out C) flickers, which is really bad when you're reading the light sensor. Is it possible to set it so it's always on? Steve ----- Original Message ----- (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  RE: Programming multiple controllers

LEGO said (althow I haven't tried it) that all the IR controllers were compatable. That would mean not only Mana, but also the RC Nitro Flash, which also has three channels. So you can have a Spybot battle a Mana AND a Nitro flash... Steve ----- (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  Re: Default Programs

Hi Ralph, I've tried the default program on my Gigamesh yesterday... Describing this with words is difficult ! The basic behaviour seems indeed to wander about, but things gets more interesting when you put your remote to "action" mode and press (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  Re: I need technic!!!...!!!

(...) Brad Justus stated at BrickFest 2002 that Techinc was not dead. I think he indicated that new sets were coming out in the third quarter. Also, pictures from the Altered States Magazine covering Toy Fare indicate possibly 3 or 4 new medium to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  New Argos catalogue and new LEGO catalogue

I picked up the new LEGO catalogue today, August-December 2002. I don't think there is anything in it that we don't have listed at www.brickset.com, except for the Williams F1 racer, #8461, which looks pretty good adorned with new 'HP Invent' (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

Guys, I hate to break it to you, but Technic as a theme is dead and it didnt just die all of a sudden due to Lego's 2002 vertical marketing scheme but has been on a downhill slide for several years. Alot of the discussion about his topic confuses (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic) !!

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  Is spybotics website down?

Is is just me, or is www.spybotics.com down? Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  RE: Spybotics To RCX Comm

(...) Well, no. It's all in the mission customization screens in the actual Spybotics game CD. I haven't had a chance to play with the NQC stuff yet - I'm busy on another project. Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) TJ: I suspect that Brad Justus/Lego defines Technic differently than you or I do. I think that my definition is clear. It comes from playing/collecting/ building with these sets and elements for about 15 years. Lego defines the Theme as Star (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

I can agree with your feelings of the Technic theme being slowly diluted with Bionicle, Throwbots and the like and the theme 'Technic' itself may indeed be dead but I am in a huge disagreement with idea that the newer Technic parts are in some way (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 1.415)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

Hi Mark, Thanks for providing the messaging listing in these posts (URL) you know if it is possible for the spybot to receive standard RCX messages (rather than serial RCX messaging that you use in your example)? Thanks, Barton... (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.414)

  RE: Has anyone seen Spybotics in stores yet? (Canada)

Hi, They are on sale here in Kitchener, Ontario at TRU at $69.99 vs. $89.99 regular. Bob -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Dean Husby Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 9:06 PM To: (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

spybotics
(score: 1.414)

  RE: Has anyone seen Spybotics in stores yet? (Canada)

This 69.99 is a week long TRU sale...they had a lot of the blue and green ones on Sunday. They are not with the standard LEGO sets. They have them tucked away with Mindstorms in the electronics department. Bob -----Original Message----- From: (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

spybotics
(score: 1.414)

  Mindstorms Profitability, Demise of Technic, Bleak Future

(...) When Mindstorms came out, I bought it immediately. Then I bought another. I sorted out my childhood LEGO collection and found it wanting. The search for additional parts began. The [expansion for making bugs, whatever it was called] was lousy (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.414)

  Re: LEGO Purism

There are good, rational reasons for most of these decisions: (...) That makes good sense - because once a piece has been modified, you can't use it for it's intended purpose again. (...) That also makes sense - because it's purely decorative - and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.414)

  Re: Brainstorms

(...) <snip> (...) buy in the store, much as it is now. Then, like servos or such, you can buy add-on's which would snap to the side of the RCX. These add on kits could be: motors plus snap-on expansion port to the RCX Sensors (any type) with, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.414)

  Re: Has anyone seen Spybotics in stores yet? (Canada)

"Robert Horvath" <rjsahorvath@rogers.com> wrote in message news:000601c247e9$99...ome.net... (...) Are they on sale? Or is that the normal price? They are $60USD so $69.99CDN is a steal! Thanks! Dean (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

spybotics
(score: 1.414)

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

I had a thought about this... Why not attach an external power source, and use it to power a lamp mounted right next to the "pipe"? Or, get another pipe, and mount one end of that next to the current pipe, and put the lamp on the other end? Or, if (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 1.414)

More:  Next Page >>