 Robotics / Spybotics / 75
RE: Spybotics To RCX Comm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:00:14 GMT

cloak message?  Man, I didn't know it could do that.  Is all that stuff listed
in the Spybot SDK?  (I haven't looked at it)

Well, no. It's all in the mission customization screens in the actual
Spybotics game CD.

I haven't had a chance to play with the NQC stuff yet - I'm busy on
another project.

Cheers, Ralph