 Robotics / Spybotics / 24
Re: Default Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:26:46 GMT

Hi Ralph,

I've tried the default program on my Gigamesh yesterday... Describing this
with words is difficult ! The basic behaviour seems indeed to wander about,
but things gets more interesting when you put your remote to "action" mode
and press buttons (I have yet to determine what gigamesh does exactly, it
sometimes follows remote, sometimes retract from it. The red button triggers
"laser" shoot).

If only Lego provided us with some written documentation, even a plain text
located deep on CD-rom !!! On the other hand, Spybotics controller has a
very interesting price/capabilities ratio.

Best, Philo
www.philohome.com

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Ralph Hempel writes:
All,

The default programs for the Spybots can be downloaded
from the Spybot Status Screen.

I have two questions...

1. Are they different for each Spybot?
2. Can anyone describe the default program in words?

To me, it looks like the Spybot is programmed to wander around
and bang into stuff!

Cheers, Ralph