  Search Results: Spybotics
 Results 261 – 280 of about 570.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Snaptrax remote control vs other Spybotics remotes control

Did you noticed that Snaptrax remote control can directly control any Spybotic, as others remotes can't ??? I'm wondering why... - Christophe - (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.748)

  Re: Snaptrax remote control vs other Spybotics remotes control

(...) From my experience, The remotes, when first turned on, seem to send out the signals on all channels (1,2,3), until a specific channel is picked--then the remote only works for the robot that is on that specific channel. This happened with the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.748)

  Re: Snaptrax remote control vs other Spybotics remotes control

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:H4HLMq.B5E@lugnet.com... (...) ;) ). (...) after (...) and (...) To get it to transmit on all channels again you must hit that forth button. Then it resets it back to all channels... (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.748)

  TRU specials....

I seen Toys R Us having a special from the 2nd of October until the 18th. This is probably not geared for the robotic techies since TRU rarely has any clearance on Mindstorm/Technic items, with exception of the RIS sets summer of 2001. I think they (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 0.748)

  Spybotics out of stock at Amazon?

All, It looks like Spybots are out of stock at Amazon. Actually, the message says "Out of stock or discontinued" Either they are selling like hotcakes and they ARE out of stock or... By the way, the owner of the independent toy store in my small (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.747)

  Spybotics Book

I just received my copies of the Spybotic book, LEGO Spybotics Secret Agent Training Manual (I did the tech edit--shameless plug). I'm very impressed with the finished version! Ralph, you did a great job getting it all in there--it looks neat, and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

spybotics
(score: 0.747)

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

(...) I don't know what might have gone wrong for you, but I have not had any problems with the DIY Spybotics SDK under W2K. I would double check that you followed the instructions precisely. In theory a new SDK with Spybotics support should be (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.747)

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

Nope, not the case. I never installed the SDK until I went to do this, and I let it take all the defaults. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 6:30 PM (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.747)

  LLW - Friday 18th October

I was passing LLW today (as you do) & decided to drop in and use my free ticket from the April RLD; thought I'd report on things of interest from the shops .. Castle Shop - Lots of new Harry Potter, Blacksmiths; nothing else of interest (there may (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

spybotics
(score: 0.747)

  Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

I've followed the instructions in this post: (URL) don't see a "Spybot" option under the Brick selection in ScriptEd. I'm running Win2K, but that shouldn't have anything to do with it... or could it? Thanks, Rob (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.747)

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

Mark, Following your suggestion, I just removed the path information, as regsvr32 is always in a pathed system directory. C:\Program Files\LEGO Software\LEGO Mindstorms SDK\Bin\reg.bat now reads: regsvr32.exe vpbcom.dll instead of: (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.747)

  Spybotics $24.97 at Costco

For anyone looking for a deal on the Spybotics sets. I just picked up 4 of them at Costco for $24.97 each. Certainly is the best deal I have found for these new sets. Greg (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

spybotics
(score: 0.747)

  Re: Another update for WIRRL

(...) I guess that's because of regulatory issues. Getting anything with radio transmission approved for all countries Lego wants to sell in can prove a daunting task... And IR can prove very effective: did you try Spybotics remote control? it (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.747)

  Samedi 23 Novembre 2002

[ Titres des News ] o Web: Le coeur des Spybotics (Hardware) [ Détails des News ] o Web: Le coeur des Spybotics ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 04:17 Topic: Hardware Une (en fait deux) petite page reservee aux fana d'electronique (et de LEGO :-). (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

spybotics
(score: 0.747)

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

In case you haven't fixed your problem yet... Make sure you haven't moved or renamed any of the directories created after installing the SDK. Apparently, some COM objects get registered at install time and will fail to load if the directory (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.746)

  Re: Problem with DIY Spybotics SDK...

I did a little more poking around and found out the reg.bat file in the SDK Bin directory is supposed to register the COM server vpbcom.dll. The batch file assumes the Windows install directory is "\windows\..." which could be bad if you installed (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.746)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) You already have an RCX 2.0. Aside from printing "RCX 2.0" on the plastic, the RCX in RIS 2.0 is identical to the one included in RIS 1.5. Since you have downloaded the 2.0 firmware, you should be all set. Dave (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.746)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) I haven't tried it, so no definite answer, but see (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) åa ä e ö å i öa ä e å. (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.746)

  Re: RIS 1.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.0 upgrade questions

(...) To be precise, there is one additional part, it's an additional long clear thick optical fiber. I think it's intended to connect some VLL bricks to the USB tower. The Spybotics contain similar but shorter optical fibers. I also read that the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.746)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

(...) Hi Mark, am I right, all you have described above only works with a RCX2.0-hardware cause of the changed IR-interface? Is there any chance to communicate between Spybot and RCX1.5 (with 2.0 firmware)? If there is no, I will have to buy a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.745)

More:  Next Page >>