  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 921 – 940 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  benvenuto

Matteo Cantamesse <mcanta@ingredium.it> wrote in message 79348200.20010328090...dium.it... (...) Ciao Matteo benvenuto ! sono Pietro e vivo a Bologna ti mando un mio vecchio messaggio del ng che narra le avventure tragicomiche che ho vissuto per (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.601)

  Re: sensor defined variable

I didn't actually try it from command line but this may be expected as explained below. Fast firmware download changes NQC to use a 4800 baud messaging protocol without complement bytes. This works fine for the downloading phase. Then the "unlock (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.600)

  BrickHeap Wars at Robothon this weekend

Robothon is taking place this weekend at the Seattle Center. Numerous competitions take place on Saturday, many of which are suitable for LEGO Mindstorms robots, including the walking robot race. On Sunday I'm hosting a BrickHeap Wars competition. (...) (15 years ago, 7-Oct-09, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

mindstorms
(score: 0.600)

  Re: sensor defined variable

how do i install the 2.0 firmware from mac os x? (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.600)

  Re: sensor defined variable

Ensure you have the correct build target as well as the firmware setup when you compile. Orion -- (URL) - Build Robots (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.600)

  sensor defined variable

well, i have the rcx 1.0 but the firmware is 2.0 or it should be :) i installed it some time ago why am i getting that then? r (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.600)

  Re: sensor defined variable

i did it with MacNQC and it's working perfect now the weird thing is that just after firmware downloading, i tried to dload the PlayTone(SENSOR_1*10,5); program, and i still got the error. i tried it with macnqc and no problem at all. well, it (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.600)

  Re: sensor-defined variable

(...) Nothing is wrong with 10, it was my assumption that was wrong. There are more than one version of the LEGO firmware, and it appears you have an older version that does not allow variable frequencies (the frequency must be a constant). Try (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.600)

  Re: sensor defined variable

i'm doing it from the command line is it not a good idea? from the help file, it seems pretty straightforward: nqc -Susb -firmware xxxxxxxx.lgo (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.600)

  Re: sensor defined variable

(...) The command line interface should work just fine, it's just not something I have installed on my machine, so I was trying to walk you through the way I do it in case you have the same interface. As to the error you get when downloading, I'm (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.600)

  Re: sensor defined variable

(...) As I mentioned earlier ((URL) you need to specify the -TRCX2 switch on the NQC command line: nqc -TRCX2 -Susb -d program.nqc GUIs such as MacNQC or BricxCC have configuration options which let you pick your target and then they pass that (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.600)

  Re: sensor-defined variable

(...) # Error: argument must be a constant File "C:\DOCUME~1\jhansen...\temp.nqc" ; line 5 # PlayTone(SENSOR_1*10, 5); # ^^ #---...--- # 1 error during compilation If you use RCX as the target for compiling (or Cybermaster) then the PlayTone (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.600)

  Re: explain the definition of the firmware to kids...

(...) Firmware is the Operating System for the RCX, the way Windows (or whatever) is the OS for your PC. Firmware by itself doesn't do anything, it's just there to run the programs that you write. It's like the trays in the cafeteria that hold your (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu)

firmware
(score: 0.599)

  Re: RCX Crash!

Well, acually I wanted to download the pbForth into the RCX because I was reading the book EXTREME MINDSTORMS that you wrote with Dave Baum. In the pbForth chapter I just read trough until I got to the second part. There I needed to test for myself (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.599)

  BrickOS Multitasking

Hi, how fast is the response time for a sensor input? How is it compared with the orginal LEGO firmware? What has influence on it? AD convertion time task switch time anything else? Bert (20 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.598)

  Optical mouse sensors [was I2C bus for Lego RCX]

I have mentally toyed with the idea of using an optical mouse sensor with a RCX... I even bought a mouse for that but I finally re-used it on a computer. A mail from Paul Pixel Kleniewski about optical mouse sensors along with the announcement of (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.598)

  Re: rcx brick fail to download

(...) The upside down arrow in the lower left sounds like the view indicator for output A - but turning the RCX off and on should clear that. The dark circle (I'm guessing in the upper right) sounds like the Datalog indicator (when all four (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.597)

  September 26th SMART meeting

I hope everyone had a very pleasant summer! Now that summer's coming to an end, we'll start meeting again. There will be a SMART meeting on September 26th. Bring any robot you are working on, but especially ones you might consider for display/demo (...) (15 years ago, 14-Sep-09, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

mindstorms
(score: 0.597)

  Re: rcx brick fail to download

(...) It could also be the first piece of the communications in progress icon thing. (...) Yeah, remove the batteries and then press the red power button. This will discharge the caps. Then put the batteries back in. I have had odd problems loading (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.597)

  explain the definition of the firmware to kids...

I tried to explain term firmware to middle school age children. The best that I can do without using the technical terms, like embedded software, ROM is this: "Firmware is a set of instructions which must be loaded into the RCX Brick in order for it (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu)

firmware
(score: 0.597)

More:  Next Page >>