 Robotics / 23793
23792  |  23794
Subject:
Optical mouse sensors [was I2C bus for Lego RCX]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:56:32 GMT

I have mentally toyed with the idea of using an optical mouse sensor with a
RCX... I even bought a mouse for that but I finally re-used it on a computer.

A mail from Paul Pixel Kleniewski about optical mouse sensors along with the
announcement of Mindsensors I2C interface got me interested again...

Some sensors, such as this one
(http://www.home.agilent.com/USeng/nav/-536893734.536883756/pd.html) have serial
synchronous output that (though not I2C) would probably require only minor
firmware modifications make them work.

Any thoughts, Nitin & all?

Philo