 Robotics / 23787
Re: I2C bus for Lego RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:11:01 GMT

$36 before the discount that is almost 30% off
Nitin

In lugnet.robotics, Jason S. Mantor wrote:
OK, that's neat!
That's a novel way to attach to bricks and electrical connectors.
Is the $36 before or after the $10 discount ?  Either way, I'll probably
be buying one to play with.
-JSM

Nitin Patil wrote:
Some thing Extremely new :-)
I2C bus interface for RCX. Now we can connect any I2C device to RCX.
You can use SRF08 or SRF10 with RCX very easily without tampering your RCX
Have look at
http://www.mindsensors.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33