  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 661 – 680 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP

Threre are two fixes to the "A critical error has occurred" problem. One fix is to uninstall the latest Quicktime and install the older Quicktime version from the RIS CD (or any Quicktime version older than version 7). Another fix (described earlier (...) (13 years ago, 2-Jun-11, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.669)

  Using USB Tower with Alternative Firmware

Hi All, I have some questions about alternative firmware support for USB towers. As the author of pbForth, I'm getting lots of requests to integrate USB tower support into the package. The old tower plugged into a seraial port, and for some MAc (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.669)

  Re: Programming RCX using Delphi

"Robert Linn" <robert@linnedv.de> wrote in message news:GnCrCr.9Cx@lugnet.com... (...) how (...) Spirit.ocx can be used just like any other OCX in Delphi. It will give you direct access to all of the methods that can interact with the standard (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.669)

  LEGO® Group and X PRIZE Foundation Announce MoonBots 2.0 Challenge

LEGO Group and X PRIZE Foundation Announce MoonBots 2.0 Challenge Published on May 25, 2011 By Andy Choi The MoonBots 2.0: A Google Lunar X Prize LEGO MINDSTORMS Challenge has been announced by the LEGO Group and the X PRIZE Foundation. This contest (...) (13 years ago, 26-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.668)

  Re: R21 - ROOM BOOKED Sat JULY 22 - Tug of WAR

(...) saddly i was having software issues, the hardware was more or less acceptable. I still think you re-programed several peoples robots that day. Thats why you always show up with MANY other "helpers" Chris next time you show up with yout (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 0.668)

  Re: Ultrasonic sensor interactions

I've heard of one possible answer, though don't know if it is feasible on the NXT. If the robot software sends timed pings, regardless of time of flight, they will be returned with the same delay between them. So if you send two pings 73 msecs (...) (18 years ago, 21-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.666)

  Re: Ultrasonic sensor interactions

(...) I was the one that mentioned that I couldn't find a way from the SW I have to turn the US sensor off. That said, I don't think it's time yet to worry about intractable problems: A hundred of us or so have been playing with this stuff for a (...) (18 years ago, 21-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.666)

  Re: RCX Virus?

ok, I finally got to trying some of the stuff you recommended. I recharged the batteries and tried downloading the firmware. It can run the whole program without the motors being plugged in. It can even run the program with all motors plugged in but (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.666)

  Re: RCX Virus?

(...) Some more info about the problem: My RCX is 2.0 and I bought it 4-5 years ago. It's been on the shelf for a while (2-3 months) and I've always used rechargeable batteries. The ones I'm using now are 2000mA NiMH. I installed the firmware both (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.666)

  Re: RCX Virus?

(...) I seem to remember that as well, but it was in either Java or Ultimate Robolab IMS. What language/firmware are you using? (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.666)

  Re: NXT to NXT communication?

(...) Sounds like it's a firmware block though, so hopefully it can be overcome with "NxtOS" or whatever in future. ROSCO (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.665)

  RCX Virus?

I think I heard about something like this a while back. I recently built a "CNC Milling Machine" out of Lego. It's my first attempt so it's very rudimentary and doesn't look that nice. Once I made a small program to see how the machine worked, I (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.665)

  2.0 Firmware Summary/FAQ?

Is there an online summary of the changes/new features in the RCX 2.0 firmware somewhere? I have the "Extreme Mindstorms" book which has a good summary of 2.0 in Chapter 4, but I was looking for something I could download and print off to hand out (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.665)

  Re: NXT to NXT communication?

(...) Hmmm... Speaking of SDK, based on a preliminary version of the Hardware SDK documentation the NXT is not capable of being both a master and a slave at the same time so a network of NXTs is limited to one master and three slaves and that's it. (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.665)

  Re: NXT firmware to be open source

(...) I'd be interested to know if the MUPs or MDPs have any further info on these developer kits, or have any further info they can share? I assume the dev environment is Windows based, it would be interesting to know what it's written in, and if (...) (18 years ago, 2-May-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

firmware
(score: 0.665)

  Re: NXT memory limits

In article <IyrsyD.1qIr@lugnet.com>, Tim Byrne <sultan@KILL-the- SPAM.locehilios.com> wrote (...) Bluetooth is up to it, typical use is to connect a hands-free headset to a mobile phone. Stereo headphones are now available for listening to music (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.664)

  Re: NXT memory limits

(...) So in theory, once the open-source firmware is released it could be hacked to support interfacing with the sound system in other ways (such as playing compressed mpg/ogg files or sound stream data)? (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.664)

  Re: NXT Sound Sensor

(...) There is a curious 6th wire connection from the sound sensor which sends analog sound to the CPU. I am assuming that using some 3rd party firmware, it might be possible to digitize and process sound data. But I think turning the CPU into a DSP (...) (18 years ago, 6-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.664)

  Re: NXT memory limits

(...) See (URL) for the .rso file format. It is a modified .wav file. The only facility in the standard NXT firmware for playing sounds of any kind are playing a tone (frequency/duration) or playing a .rso file which has previously been uploaded to (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.664)

  NXT interface

We've all seen screenshots of the Labview programming environment that ships with the NXT. I'm curious about the interface on the actual NXT (with the standard firmware). How does the menu system work? Obviously there are size limits to how much (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.664)

More:  Next Page >>