  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 601 – 620 of about 14000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: NXT Firmware source code

(...) I've downloaded firmware to NXT 100s of times with no apparent ill effect. (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.790)

  Re: NQC "No reply from RCX" Help Please

Is the firmware still installed on the RCX? When you turn it on if it just shows a single digit, then there isn't any firmware. With firmware loaded you should see something like "00.00!1" where ! is the LCD icon of a person. If firmware is not (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.789)

  Re: RCX not listening to IR remote

Chris, I don't think the RCX will "listen" to the remote, unless you've loaded the firmware. The firmware will need replaced, if the batteries have been removed (or have died). On the RCX, it will show the program number (1-5), and it will also (...) (15 years ago, 26-Oct-09, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.789)

  Re: Firmware file version?

Regarding the firmware checksumming, firmdl3 did not do that correctly, nor did it support any of the latest firmware files (0325, 0328), complaining because they were too large. I made the necessary changes to fix these problems. You can grab the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.789)

  Re: explain the definition of the firmware to kids...

(...) Firmware is the Operating System for the RCX, the way Windows (or whatever) is the OS for your PC. Firmware by itself doesn't do anything, it's just there to run the programs that you write. It's like the trays in the cafeteria that hold your (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.edu)

firmware
(score: 1.789)

  Re: BricxCC & fast firmware download

(...) Have you ever tried using NQC to download the firmware? If so, does it work? Using RcxCC to download your firmware means you are stuck in the serial tower world and slow firmware downloading. Have you tried both slow and fast mode firmware (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.789)

  Firmdl3 updated

Following a discussion on lugnet.robotics on firmware versions and firmware checksumming, I realized firmdl3 was broken for the latest firmware files (firm0325.lgo and firm0328.lgo). The problem was these files were too big. I have modified firmdl3 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.789)

  RE: Firmware file version?

(...) The new firmware is a lot larger. The last address in the old fw file is 0xBFFO, and in the new file it's 0xE160. More than a little past 0xCC0. :) I wonder what Lego does to make the download work.... Greg Betzel (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.789)

  NQC and RIS2.0 Firmware

I've tried using the Download firmware option of NQC for downloading the new firmware. Unfortunately it downloads to about 2489 and then errors out. Will Dave Baum be supporting this 'first release' of the firmware or will he be waiting for the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

  Re: legOS

(...) In addition to this, read the licence again, and tell me whether or not it can be interpreted to exclude the firmware and ROM image. Does firmware fall under the category of software? Certainly they made it clear that Plug-Ins fall into that (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

  Re: Communication with Swan firmware

I've used the RCX with standard LEGO firmware, though I'm not familiar with the Swan firmware. Having said that, this simply sounds like the old message is not getting cleared to make room for the new message. Have you tried calling the (...) (6 years ago, 18-Jun-18, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

  AW: V2. Firmware questions

Hi Tobias, after downloading firmware V2.0 you can continue to work with the graphical programming tool RIS 1.5 as well as with NQC. But you cannot use the new features ... Up to now you have to switch to the V2.0 programming environment to use the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

  Firmware

Does anyone know (for sure) if the firmware on the spybotics can be replaced? I assume that having the programs in eprom (or whatever it is) means the firmware is in the same long-term-memory type of place, so the firmware is pre-loaded. Can anyone (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

  Re: Firmware file version?

I don't know what version 0325 is, but as far as I know, only two versions of the firmware have shipped with Lego sets so far. Both the 1.0 and 1.5 RIS sets, plus all add-on sets (RoboSports, Extreme Creatures, Mars) ship with the original firmware. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

  RE: NXT and Firmware

Your NXT is partway through the "load new firmware" phase -- that's what the c;licking indicates. Here's what you need to do: 1. Open Robolab. 2. Go into administrator. 3. Download firmware. You should get a couple of screens saying firmware needs (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

  Re: Replacement Firmware Released

"dan miller" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:20041224140135....hoo.com... (...) You're absolutely right. It's a bug. I feel so stupid. I will fix in the next firmware release. I will simply remove the variable braking option. The (...) (20 years ago, 25-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

  firmware

People, What is this "firmware" that is supposed to be loaded into the RCX? Is there anywhere I can download it?? Thanks, -- Paula Berger E-mail: pberger@terra.com.br paula@inf.pucrs.br ICQ#: 71133278 (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

  Re: Swan Firmware

(...) what is the swan firmware? what have I missed? Thomas (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

  Zapped Firmware

-Apparently I have twice erased my firmware by putting a heavy load on motors attached to the RCX. The batteries do not appear to be dead. Is this normal behavior? -JW Jonathan Woodward woodward@guesswork.com (URL) find your (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

  lego firmware in hex to high level language

I have the firmware.txt file in hex codes. I want to do manipulations in that firmware and then load it to RCX. But for manipulating the hex code, I want it in assembly or in some high level language. Is there any way to convert the hex code into (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.788)

More:  Next Page >>