 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 515
514  |  516
Subject:
NQC and RIS2.0 Firmware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 00:00:30 GMT

I've tried using the Download firmware option of NQC for downloading the
new firmware.

Unfortunately it downloads to about 2489 and then errors out.

Will Dave Baum be supporting this 'first release' of the firmware or
will he be waiting for the 'final release'?

The file size of the new firmware disturbs me a little.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html