  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 521 – 540 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: HiTechnic Compass Sensor Problems

(...) There is a problem with v1.01 of the LEGO firmware. You must have either V1.03 or V1.04. (I had that problem, also) The compass works fine with the newer firmware. It does say that on the HiTechnic web site, but it's not very obvious. Steve (18 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.706)

  Re: NQC vs. NXC vs. MS-VC vs. RobotC

(...) The NQC solution supports all LEGO programable bricks from the CyberMaster to the Spybot, including the RCX. The Scout, RCX, and Spybot platforms supports event monitoring (for the RCX this requires the 2.0 firmware). If you obtain NQC by (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.706)

  RE: Connect BT devices to the NXT without a passkey?

LEGO released the open source firmware for the ARM CPU. They did not release the firmware source for the BT module which is proprietary code developed by the BT module/hardware manufacturer (CSR) CSR's BT module is a "Bluecore V2.0" version. The (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.706)

  RE: NXT Firmware source code

(...) I've downloaded firmware to NXT 100s of times with no apparent ill effect. (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.706)

  NQC vs. NXC vs. MS-VC vs. RobotC

| |I downloaded RobotC from CMU - www-education.rec.ri.cmu.edu. It does |have a great long term potential. It does not have the capability to do |a lot of more advanced stuff though, such as events/interrupt. | |I'd like to compare 3 software in (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.705)

  Re: NQC vs. NXC vs. MS-VC vs. RobotC

(...) Elizabeth, It may be very useful to create a table, with columns for these different programming environments, and then you could have rows for all the features. That would make it easy for people to help you fill in the blanks. You may want (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.705)

  What do these macros do?

I've been poking around with my NXT, and as usual I've decided to bite off more than I can chew. In trying to discover a way to *unset* pixels on the display without wiping the whole thing, I've been sifting through some of the less-discussed macros (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.705)

  HiTechnic Compass Sensor Problems

If anyone is having trouble with the HiTechnic Compass Sensor you would not be the only one. I could not get it to work no matter what I tried. Before contacting Lego I checked for new updates and remembered the firmware 1.04 that I never did it (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.705)

  RE: NXT Optimized Array Handling

I would suggest that the easiest way to understand how standard firmware handles arrays is to go to the NI web site and do a search on something like "efficient LabVIEW memory management" which will result in a nice description of how LabVIEW (...) (18 years ago, 30-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.705)

  Re: Connect BT devices to the NXT without a passkey?

In article <025201c73045$8574a7...kdesktop>, Dick Swan <dickswan@sbcglobal.net> writes (...) This is true. (...) The pre-approved Bluetooth low level stack is proprietary to CSR. The code that runs in CSR's Virtual Machine to implement the serial (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.704)

  Question about LEGO minifigure trademark

In the footer of lego.com is this text: "LEGO, the LEGO logo, DUPLO, BIONICLE, MINDSTORMS, the BELVILLE, KNIGHTS' KINGDOM and EXO-FORCE logos, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group." What do they mean (...) (13 years ago, 5-Apr-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

mindstorms
(score: 0.704)

  Re: Text languages for programming NXT?

(...) To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a version of Java for the NXT yet. Brian Bagnall could say for sure but I expect it won't be long before there is something like leJOS for the NXT. NBC is available for multiple platforms (Win32, Mac (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.704)

  Re: Connect BT devices to the NXT without a passkey?

(...) Thanks for the good info -- I had forgotten that BT allows for so many services. Mindsensors' Playstation 2 controller interface must be converting the "human interface" signals into serial port messages. Now that the official firmware can be (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

firmware
(score: 0.704)

  Re: "Want to get started with legOS" needs help again

(...) It means very little. The first time you run Cygwin, it complains about the missing tmp directory. In order to get around this, create a directory 'tmp' from within Cygwin's bash shell using the command: mkdir /tmp This will get rid of that (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.704)

  Re: Connect BT devices to the NXT without a passkey?

In article <JAynn0.90L@lugnet.com>, Jordan Bradford <jordan_bradfordREMO VE_THIS_SPAM_THINGY@...tmail.com> writes (...) I have not tried this, but I would expect it to work. (...) Alas, this will not work. Bluetooth is just a means of carrying (...) (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.703)

  Re: RIS parts questions

Hi Johnathan, Aside from some very minor changes in the parts and the RIS software, the only difference between kits is the RCX 1.0 has an AC jack, which comes in handy for stationary robots like robotic arms or sorting machines. I've heard that the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.703)

  NXT Optimized Array Handling

There doesn't seem to be any information on the most memory-efficient or speed-effecient way to handle arrays in the NXT Executable File Specification. For example, if you want to create a multi-dimensional array, you use the opcode OP_ARRBUILD (...) (18 years ago, 28-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.703)

  Re: NXT Firmware source code

"Steve Lane yahoo.co.uk>" <stevenrobertlane@<n...pamplease> wrote in message news:JABnK0.15z@lugnet.com... (...) Fortunately the most common failure mode is a reduction in the "longevity" of storage. Out of box, the Atmel ARM flash is specified to (...) (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.703)

  Re: NXT Firmware source code

(...) Not to put too fine a point on it, but the 100 cycle limit is only on the lock bits, I think. This is specified at the extreme limits of voltage and temperature. At normal room conditions, actual NXTs were reflashed (which cycles the lock (...) (18 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 0.703)

  Re: NXT Firmware source code

(...) About a year ago, I got involved in doing some hacking on the Sony PSP, and wrote a Windows utility that will rip any font at a chosen size as a bitmapped C array. If I can figure out which computer I left the sources on, I'll make it (...) (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

firmware
(score: 0.703)

More:  Next Page >>