  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 281 – 300 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Programming RCX using Delphi

"Robert Linn" <robert@linnedv.de> wrote in message news:GnCrCr.9Cx@lugnet.com... (...) how (...) Spirit.ocx can be used just like any other OCX in Delphi. It will give you direct access to all of the methods that can interact with the standard (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) OK, that's what I thought. But from that, doesn't it follow that this statment would be true?-- It is possible to write replacement firmware which, when downloaded and executed, still allows new application code but prevents the downloading of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  stand-alone Scout controlling Micro Scout = 3 wild motors

More 3-motor Technic fun with Mindstorms not using an RCX/RIS, not using a PC and not downloading firmware with the IR tower. Just use the Scout from Robotics Discovery Set and the Micro Scout from Dark Side Developers Kit or Droid Developers Kit. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: Can anyone Remote Control RCX ?

brickx is the deal. you'll need to make sure that your brick has firmware... there is an easy test in the acutal mindstorms trouble shooter to determine if you do. otherwise brickx is more than capable of taking care of buisness. -tk "Douglas (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: Is a CDROM really necessary for mindstorms?

(...) I highly recommend that you use NQC instead of the software on the CDROM. Which means the only thing you'll need off of the disc is the firmware image. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: legOS

(...) The issue of the license agreement does state one is not given permission to reverse engineer 'the Software'. The software is defined as 'The Software included on the MINDSTORMS LEGOI product'. I read this as including the firmware. That being (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  group lugnet.robotics.rcx created

[Crossposted to lugnet.robotics & lugnet.announce; followups set to lugnet.robotics & lugnet.robotics.rcx] All right -- better late than never... A new group lugnet.robotics.rcx has been created, and is there now for anyone wants to jump in and use (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  RE: Scout vs RIS and reverse engineering and Byte Codes

(...) I'm just guessing. If it has the upload data opcode, why not unlock firmware? On the RCX, there needed to be a specical code "Do you byte...etc" to allow the firmware to be "unlocked" and executed from 0x8000 hex. Now, the trick was to monitor (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Group/list for legOS created

[Followups set to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos] A new newsgroup/mailing-list for focused legOS discussions has been created: CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos (group): Focused discussion group for legOS, an unofficial replacement (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Group/list for pbFORTH created

[Followups set to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth] A new newsgroup/mailing-list for focused pbFORTH discussions has been created: CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth (group): Focused discussion group for pbFORTH, an unofficial (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: Check that job offer...

(...) My guess is "Your job duties cover development of firmware for DSPs." Pretty much describes the kind of engineer you need for a Mindstorms kit. (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  RE: Tactical Robot - A robot that play a board game REALLY!!!

(...) original LEGO firmware can be busted wide open when you look at alternative firmware. In Francesco's case, packaging a C library for everyone is a big step forward. Many of you may remember that Kekoa's original C interface to the ROM was done (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Bad Rcx's or bad ir

I believe that i have a dead rcx, or a problem w/ the ir transmitter (doubtfull). I have a Lego Mindstorms Robotics Invention System 1.5, and have succesfully installed the firmware using the cd given along with the set. But when i try to download (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!!

(...) I was actually working on something like this using one of those cheap little $8 laser pointers. The idea is to use a pair of mirrors that can be rotated to specific angular locations to build an X-Y Laser Plotter. One mirror rotates (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Upgrading RCX to 2.0

My first Mindstorms kit is the NXT but I have found some interesting projects for the previous generation RCX. My basic question is, is the upgrade from say a RCX 1.0 or 1.5 to 2.0 just a software update via your computer or is something that has to (...) (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Memory - Where did it go?

I got my Mindstorms NXT this past weekend and built the demo unit and then the Claw with only minor programming errors. Tonight I started using some of the various programming functions. My first program was to use the sonar and detect the presence (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: Using USB Tower with Alternative Firmware

Hi, AFAIK only the following changes need to be made to a COMM-driver to work with USB (Windows only): First of all the Lego-USB-Driver has to be installed (happens automatically when you install the MindStorms/RIS-software). (In Control Panel the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: MacNQC 4.05b, RCX 1.0 and OS X 10.4.6 can't program the brick

(...) Funny I'm tripping over this just today... (...) The most weird thing happened to me today on my iMac - I've only dug out the old Mindstorms stuff last weekend and went through reviving cybermaster and Spybotics - and guess what, the RCX and (...) (14 years ago, 10-Mar-11, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  RCX infrared broken -- what now?

I recently dug my old MindStorms sets out of storage after about five years of inactivity. Naturally the RCXes (I have three) all needed to have their firmware re-installed. I was able to successfully refresh two of the bricks but not the third. I (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

  Re: RCX 3.0 and legOS 1.2.4

This is copyied from "Mindstorms Not Just a Kid's Toy" by Paul Wallich in IEEE Spectrum September 2001: "With version 2.0 of the RCX firmware due this fall, the original hardware may have gone as far as its designers can take it, and what directions (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.004)

More:  Next Page >>