  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 2121 – 2140 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Great Ball Contraption

Greetings all, I am helping out planning for the GBC event at Brickfest this year and I have a couple questions for the community: 1. Is there enough interest to warrant our own t-shirt/mug sales at the event? 2. Should I bring a bunch to the event (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.462)

  RE: idea for firmware development

(...) Hmmm, kind of like pbForth... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (URL) ---...--- Reply to: rhempel at bmts dot com ---...--- (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.462)

  Move the processing?

OK, another newbie question before I get my MindStorms this weekend. (Thanks for the tip, Janos!) There is a lot of talk on this list about what can and can not be done in the RCX... memory stacks, neural nets, and what have you... There has also (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.462)

  FW: idea for firmware development

(...) Smaller? Sergey and I were discussing making the kernel a bit smaller, but so far my 10x10 maze robot takes up about 4K out of about 13K of application space. With better coding, I could probably shave about 1.5K off that. I find it hard to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.462)

  RE: sending files to pbForth

(...) Yes, they are a FAQ. PLease refer to the website for FAQ info. It sounds like you do not have the latest version of firmware. Go to the website and gran a copy of the lastest 1.1.0 pbForth. The double chars are eliminated in this release. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.462)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) It's even more than that really. Sending live video over IR really isn't feasible - there isn't anywhere near enough bandwidth to do that. What you *REALLY* want is to have enough on-board CPU power in the robot to process the images locally - (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.462)

  Re: Air transportation of RCXs etc

I think as long as nothing is on, it will be fine. You may have a problem with corrupted firmware though - will there be a computer there to upload new firmware/programs if needed? The radiation may flip some bits and change everything. I'm not sure (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.462)

  Re: USB IR tower support in Lunix

Hi, I got the USB IR-tower to work under linux using the same patch Florian used. I also sent an updated patch that applies to 0.2.6.09 to the original author of the patch. However I have to caution that the said patch only works with UHCI hubs that (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.462)

  Re: Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay

List snipped to save space... Peeron has info on many of these sets, and you can find equivalents at www .legoeducation .com I think I have an older DACTA catalog from PITSCO somewhere, but Gary Istok might know who else has one, or might have info (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

mindstorms
(score: 0.462)

  RE: Firmware download troubles

The size of the firmware isn't going past the 0xcc00 boundary, is it? The firmware in the RCX only does a sum on the bytes up to 0xCBFF in the downloaded firmware, as far as I recall... Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.462)

  Re: RCX Problemi con il download del firmware

(...) Penso che tu possa usare uno dei programmi alternativi per caricare il firmware che non penso siano legati all'HW delle seriali (es.: firmdl3, oppure lo stesso NQC). Bye, Paolo. --- "And regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 0.462)

  Communication between RCX's with BrickOS

Hello Everyone, I have been working on a dual RCX robot for quite some time now, and have just recently upgraded to BrickOS. At first I attempted to used the LNP communication functions, such as lnp_adressing_write. I am not an expert, and I got (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.462)

  Re: C Programming Solution for NXT - Beta Available

(...) From the install manual: System Requirements: • Windows 2000, XP based computer with 10MB of Hard Drive Space • LEGO NXT Hardware with LEGO Mindstorms NXT Programming Software Installed and/or • LEGO RCX Hardware with Robolab 2.5 or later (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.462)

  Release Dates for 2006 Star Wars, Batman, SpongeBob, Thomas sets

Hi everyone, I've just contacted Jodie at LEGO Australia (not the first time!) and got this information about release dates for 2006 sets: Star Wars: 6210 Jabba's Sail Barge Jun $139.99 Myer,Target,Toyworld,Kmart 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer Oct (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

mindstorms
(score: 0.462)

  Brickvention 2006!

(URL) Melbourne>> On the weekend of 10th-11th June, the inaugural public Australia-wide LEGO convention, Brickvention 2006, was held in Melbourne. There were a myriad of activities to keep AFOLs busy - a summary follows. Contests: ===== Speed Build (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

mindstorms
(score: 0.462)

  Re: LEGODirect - 2nd International Adult LEGO MINDSTORMS Competition

(...) C'è un certo qual rischio che questa volta forse rischiamo di venirci anche noi (intesi come Selene ed io) :-))))) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

mindstorms
(score: 0.462)

  Re: Air transportation of RCXs etc

(...) That's just nonsense. I've put my Laptop, PDA, digital camera, USB memory stick, digital watch, calculator/alarm-clock and my kid's Game Boy through the airport scanners dozens and dozens of times without harm. Many of my co-workers fly more (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.462)

  Re: RCX Problemi con il download del firmware

(...) (URL) potrebbero aprirsi nuovi orizzonti... :-) Bye, Paolo. --- Sevareid's Law: The chief cause of problems is solutions. (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 0.462)

  Re: RCX Problemi con il download del firmware

Forse ho già trovato da solo la soluzione ( purtroppo) !!!!!!!! Da RIS 1.5 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS di tech support (...) adapter. This type of configuration is not recommended or supported. Ma allora perchè inizia a scaricarlo il firmware? e (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 0.462)

  Re: RCX Problemi con il download del firmware

"Paolo Masetti" <paolom@pragmanet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:H7st5L.KKE@lugnet.com... (...) L' ignoranza abbonda dalle mie parti, dove trovo questi software? Ciao Paco (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 0.462)

More:  Next Page >>