  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Annelus

Hello everyone, I have finally finished a rather large project that has occupied my time for some months now. I started building Annelus when I discovered (URL) Rotundus> and decided to emulate the creation. What I came up with was a month long (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.475)

  Re: nxt & uova

"Alfonso Martone" <a.martone@retepnet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:4008138E-44FC-4...pnet.it... (...) Ciao, ti riferisci forse a questo? (URL) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

mindstorms
(score: 0.475)

  Danny's Mindstorms new domain

Hi all! I wish to invite you to update your links: my new (and only) page is now at (URL) you for your attention. Danny (18 years ago, 23-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.475)

  firmware upload with NQC...

i posted this to message to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, but maybe it'll get a response here. :-) first off, i'm using NQC with Linux. when i try to upload the firmware image from the MindStorms CD-ROM, i get the following: [kjs@localhost (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.474)

  RE: Thought on pbForth

(...) Wow! Great company indeed! (...) This would be a good idea, and one day, pbForth will get there. I used to ship a Tcl based shell with pbForth, but it wasn't working well on all platforms. Here's why pbForth is the way it is, and forgive the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.474)

  nxt & uova

Help me! Qualcuno ricorda il link alla pagina del sito Lego dove c'era l'animazione del Mindstorms NXT che disegnava sulle uova? Grazie! -- alf (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

mindstorms
(score: 0.474)

  Where is the Firmware?

Hi. I have both mindstorms and robolab. Where is the firmware located? (i.e., what is the firmware file called?) I would especially like to know this for robolab as I have a robolab site license. Barbara Nostrand +---...---+ | Barbara Nostrand, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.474)

  Re: NXT Bluetooth on Intel Based Macs

(...) I haven't tried it using windows on an intel mac (I have a MacBookPro) and I haven't tried robotc, however I am able to communicate with the NXT in OSX on an intel mac, using bluetooth serial ports and ruby. For more info see: (URL) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.474)

  Re: bluetooth and nxt

In article <J6BAAt.Hz8@lugnet.com>, Alan C <amenpage@earthlink.%stopspam %net> writes (...) Correct. The compatibility lists are required because Windows XP Service Pack 2 is the first time Windows supports Bluetooth. The lists are of Bluetooth (...) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.474)

  Re: Non-CA parts rewrite

In need of re-writing (total 40) Type Number PT? Name parts 2336p35.dat Y Space Nose with Black/Silver "V" Pattern parts 2336p36.dat Y Space Nose with Red/Silver "V" Pattern parts 2464.dat N Brick 3 x 3 x 2 Facet Bottom parts 2494p01.dat N Glass for (...) (18 years ago, 28-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

mindstorms
(score: 0.474)

  RE: pbForth problems

(...) It's working just fine. If the LCD says "4th", then the firmware is in place, now all you need is a terminal set to 2400,n,8,1 By the way, this kind of question should be on the lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth heirarchy... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.474)

  New navigation API for LeJOS

Hello Paul, first of all, thank you very much for providing LeJOS. I am a member of the project team for the master courses at the University of Applied Studies and Research in Wernigerode, Germany (Hochschule Harz). In our project thesis we decided (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

mindstorms
(score: 0.474)

  Re: Where is the Firmware?

Mindstorms is firm\Firm0309.lgo This is on your MindStorms Disk. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Nostrand" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:l03130307b486aa...42.230]... (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.474)

  Re: How old are you?

Hi. How old is your son? He can probably deal with Robolab Software (PC & MAC) available from Pitsco. Pitsco also sells a Robolab upgrade kit which gives you the Robolab user manual and a nifty green case. (I got case feaver and went out and bought (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.474)

  Re: Lego RCX Emulator

(...) I have tried standard firmware and it works. Theoretically lejos should work too, there is no firmware specific code. The previous tar.gz file missed the TCL script for the GUI. I just updated the file. Also there are more features such as (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.473)

  Re: Pneumatic Hand

(...) Hi Andrew, I might be of help to you with the underactuated hand I constructed with pneumatics (2nd version) or geared 9V motors (1st version). It is very powerfull hand (when pumping up the pressure) even capable of holding a bottle of wine (...) (18 years ago, 19-Sep-06, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.473)

  Re: Aerotrain/hovertrain in Lego?

(...) Forgive me for butting into the convestation, but have you ever considered building a pair of Mindstorm controlled round houses for your Aerotrain? You could build a pair of passenger stations (one on each end of the track) that were really (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.473)

  Issues with updating/adding Mindstorms NXT inventories on Peeron

I am having some problems with the Mindstorms NXT inventories on Peeron. Maybe someone can advise and/or use the information below? Firstly I have an inventory prepared for the Lego Mindstorms Education NXT Resource Kit. Peeron will not let me (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.admin.database)

mindstorms
(score: 0.473)

  Re: Non-CA parts rewrite

In need of re-writing (total 45) Type Number PT? Name parts 2336p35.dat Y Space Nose with Black/Silver "V" Pattern parts 2336p36.dat Y Space Nose with Red/Silver "V" Pattern parts 2464.dat N Brick 3 x 3 x 2 Facet Bottom parts 2494p01.dat N Glass for (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

mindstorms
(score: 0.473)

  Re: Non-CA parts rewrite

In need of re-writing (total 53) Type Number PT? Name parts 2336p35.dat Y Space Nose with Black/Silver "V" Pattern parts 2336p36.dat Y Space Nose with Red/Silver "V" Pattern parts 2464.dat N Brick 3 x 3 x 2 Facet Bottom parts 2494p01.dat N Glass for (...) (18 years ago, 17-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

mindstorms
(score: 0.473)

More:  Next Page >>