  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 121 – 140 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Flash Write Cycles

(...) Whether you reset the brick or just run the download firmware routine in the LEGO Mindstorms NXT software or in RobotC or in NBC/BricxCC you've put the brick in SAMBA mode (clicking brick mode) and the lock bits have been cycled. But I have (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  RE: fast firmware downloader

(...) Count me in. I'm ditching the Tcl interface - it's just too damn goofy! A standard firmware downloader would be great - especially if it ran on all platforms. As far As I know, Dave Baum is the only guy here who has got a downloader for the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: Where is the Firmware?

(...) It's called firm0309.lgo and it's in LEGO MINDSTORMS\Firm. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: LNPD problem

Hi Pieter, I'll take a shot at it... It's possible you may be experiencing a transmission problem on the RCX side. That's not to say that your RCX can't transmit IR data correctly... obviously it can since you are able to download BrickOS and that (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: How to download firmware file (non-Windows approach?)

lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote in message <852566BE.002B8A23.0...am.com>... (...) It's a feature of Mind Control. Copy the firmware file on your cd-rom into the Mind Control directory before doing this. LEGO on my mind Mindstorms/Mind Control (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  RE: LegOS bug - firmware unlock string not below CC00h in some circumstances

(...) Argh! This is so typical of many embedded projects that I have seen go sour over the years. It's due to not using the linker to full advantage. In my firmware, I declare the string in its own .text section (you can do this in inline assembler (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  RE: Something else is needed, I think...

Nick wrote: (using embedded HTML!!!!) (...) Right you are, Nick. I'm the guy that kept discouraging do-it-yourself "general" solutions just before the RCX came out. Then I wrote pbFORTH ..... I've never even cracked the wrapper on my LEGO Mindstorms (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  RCX Firmware and SP

Hi All, After a very frustrating weekend of fiddling with pbFORTH, I caved and asked Kekoa to help with a problem I was having with read_sensor() and pbFORTH. The problem we (mostly he) unearthed has to do with the SP and RCX firmware routines, so I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Lego Mindstorms on Mac using Virtual PC?

I'm new to this list, so forgive me if this has been discussed before. Has anyone managed to get the Lego Mindstorms software/hardware to work on a Mac using Virtual PC? It seems this should be possible, but the cables I currently have to convert (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Asking about Firmware (need help)

Dear All I`m a newbies in programming LEGO Mindstorms RIS. I have explored CD that embedded in my RIS KIT. Now i want to try make a user interface for LEGO Mindstorms RIS in my own language. I used microsoft visual c++ to build my software From the (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: NXT Firmware source code

(...) Flash memories all have a limited number of write cycles before they become unreliable. Usually, the on-chip write controller will "load-balance" the writes so that different memory locations all get used the same number of times, (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Lego "hopes" for Mac Mindstorms in '99

Hi, all, Don't know if anyone's snooped around the Mindstorms website recently, but I found this tidbit under the "Store" section (click on the image in the upper left corner at (URL) Macintosh version?: We understand that there are many Macintosh (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: Mindstorms USB connection and memory

(...) That being said, I did once load my brick up with custom firmware that made it look like a USB key - with just under 256K (yes K) of storage - not very useful, and probably the most expensive USB key ever made! Ralph (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: Mindstorms spirit.ocx programming = RCX ASM coding?

(...) Not at all. I doubt that LEGO would depart too far from their opcode protocols when writing their SDK, especially as it's designed for advanced users, and the syntax of the language seems to mirror assembly. From what I've seen, the Spirit OCX (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

(...) Well, yes and no. The biggest risk is when you use the tower or the RCX in high-power (far) mode for extended transmissions. I was thinking about why we have not received more posts about dead RCXs. My old pbForths (and I think legOS too) set (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: Necessary components in Mindstorms software?

In order to use NQC (the compiler used by RCX Command Center) you will need the official Lego firmware. Robolab will download this to the RCX for you, so you won't need to get the Mindstorms RIS software if you want to use NQC as a stand-alone tool. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Domanda su RCX 1.0 Mindstorms 1.5

Salve, volevo sapere se l'RCX 1.0 contenuto nel set Mindstorms 1.5 è compatibile con il software del 2.0. Ovvero se posso scaricargli il firmware nuovo o devo fare un aggiornamento e che altro. E se posso comunicare con la tower usb o devo usare la (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  RE: Memory

(...) No that's no good, people might think the RCX is completely useless. What's the difference between an engineer and a marketroid? The Engineer knows when he's lying. ObLego: When is this book due to come out? what's in it? The Mindstorms (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: Firmware file version?

(...) It is not from a set if I remember correctly. I think I downloaded it from Lego's Mindstorms web page once upon a time. The readme says it is from "RCX2 SDK PRE ALPHA, PATCH 3." The date given is April 17, 2000. -Kekoa (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

  Re: Mindstorms su Dev

(...) diciamo (...) lasciamo (...) E se vogliamo rincarare la dose, occorre dire che quando tu trasmetti un byte con una sendmessage ed il firmware standard, in realtà ne trasmetti 9, col risultato di ottenere una velocità di trasmissione a dir poco (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.007)

More:  Next Page >>