  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Differenze tra i Ris (1.0 1.5 2.0)

Ciao Alessandro (...) Esatto. E anche aggiornabile col nuovo firmware di Dick Swan: www.drjsoftware.com (Vedi il thread "Nuovo firmware per RCX") (...) In dotazione c'è solo la torre IR con collegamento seriale. Se vuoi puoi acquistare a parte una (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

firmware
(score: 0.585)

  Re: Replacement Firmware Released

I can say with assurance that the firmware that shipped with my RIS 2.0 does indeed brake fully no matter what the power. I started looking into this precisely because the new firmware behaves differently. If that's a feature and not a bug, fine -- (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.585)

  Re: Libri, Java e aiuto

Ciao Dino, (...) Io non ero serio, volevo solo scatenare una holy war sui linguaggi :-) (...) Mia moglie usa il computer, ma non sa programmare: per cui non mi serve Java :-) (...) Vero, ma trattasi di cose non indispensabili. O meglio, sarebbero (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

firmware
(score: 0.585)

  Re: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1

Doug, I share your frustration very much. as a child and a teenager i was a Lego Technic freak. In the last year i wanted to go back to my "roots" of enjoyment, and decided to buy the mindstorms NXT kit as a starter, because it seemed to me a cool (...) (15 years ago, 25-May-09, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.585)

  sub programs

Hi I wonder if I can call a sub program (another vi) within a program. There is an icon command for inserting another vi program into a program, but it does not seem to be a usable function though. Please advise. I understand the maximum of (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.585)

  Re: Robolab Documentation

The replacement firmware has several modes for displaying the clock. HH.MM, MM.SS and M.SS.S. The first format is the Lego standard whcih I find failry uninformative. The clock is reset to zero whenever RCX is powered up although many IDE's reset it (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.585)

  RCX seems outputs different power levels

Last night I decided to redesign my point to point trolley program. I decided to connect the three RCX outputs in parallel (as suggested by some of LDCC documentation). I also decided to use one of sensor inputs to set the power setting. When I (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.584)

  Same firmware (was: Remote dead, what to do?)

(...) That 's definitely wrong. Robolab uses the same firmware like RIS. But they use different names. In RIS it is named "firm0309.lgo" and in Robolab they call it "firmware.txt". In Robolab 2.0.1 you can find the file in your Robolab folder: (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.584)

  Re: Differenze tra i Ris (1.0 1.5 2.0)

Ciao Alessandro, (...) I RIS 1.0 e 1.5 contengono la torre di comunicazione seriale, mentre il RIS 2.0 contiene la versione USB. Dal punto di vista della programmazione non cambia nulla, in quanto, come hai gia' detto tu, il firmware 2.0 funziona su (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

firmware
(score: 0.584)

  Mindstorms Black NXT Brick 124.49 shipped @ Amazon.com

If you've been on the fence about purchasing the stylish LEGO Mindstorms Black NXT Brick, it is currently List Price: $169.99 Price: $124.49 You Save: $45.50 (27%) & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping (URL) is almost 37% off S@H's (...) (15 years ago, 26-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

mindstorms
(score: 0.584)

  Re: Most common production LEGO sets - proportion or quantity

(...) Within a given theme, the smaller sets sell better than the larger ones because they're more affordable, but Brian has it right in that long-term production makes a huge difference when many popular sets can sell out in half a year. My guess (...) (15 years ago, 20-May-09, to lugnet.general)

mindstorms
(score: 0.584)

  Article from Tommorow ("Switchtrack") < Warning Speculative!!>

<WARNING This post contain sepculative ideas on new products.. It should not be regarded as fact. Hopefully TLC/TLG might listen to the ideas in it though..> " (...) Well According to the Brickshelf scans of the Fall-2002 preview catlouge, the new (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.584)

  Nuovi treni

Ho letto oggi questo su LUGNET.TRAINS. Forse è la risposta che molti di noi stavano cercando Ciao. Giuseppe <WARNING This post contain sepculative ideas on new products.. It should not be regarded as fact. Hopefully TLC/TLG might listen to the ideas (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.584)

  Re: Preserving old-school Mindstorms resources

Hey folks I've created a very basic site here: (URL) I say very basic I mean VERY basic.. it's just an empty instance of mediawiki, but I'll look to adding content when I get a chance. Any help appreciated. Cheers Tom (...) (15 years ago, 9-May-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms
(score: 0.584)

  Re: Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(...) Attention everyone!! Okay - is everyone listening? We are modifying the conditions of the BOTS challenge in response to feedback received from the community. 1) You do not need team mates. You can compete as an individual or a team. 2) You do (...) (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.584)

  Re: Replacement Firmware Released

The behavior you've experienced is expected. Standard Lego firmware implements a 100 msec delay when you directly "flip" or change powered motor direction. I expect it is a bug (rather than design intent) that if you go through the stage (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.584)

  Differenze tra i Ris (1.0 1.5 2.0)

Ciao a tutti, volevo acquistare una scatola di ris 1.0 9719 e volevo qualche consiglio al riguardo... Ho visto che il firmware dovrebbe essere aggiornabile alla versione del Ris 2.0. Per quello che riguarda l'interfacciamento che differenze ci sono (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

firmware
(score: 0.584)

  Brickworld - Mindstorms Competitions

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is proud to announce the following Mindstorms competitions for this year’s event: Stock Sumo – Are you a Mindstorms expert? It doesn't matter for this competition. Come and see if you can (...) (15 years ago, 24-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

mindstorms
(score: 0.584)

  Re: Robolab Documentation

(...) based on a question that I asked back on Dec 11: "I followed instructions replacing firmware.txt with the replacement file as instructed. The download went smoothly,immediately upon finishing (two beeps) the LCD screen started counting in (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.584)

  Re: Replacement Firmware Released

--- Dick Swan <dickswan@sbcglobal.net> wrote: "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message (...) I assume you mean kSystemMotorTransition. I'm having trouble figuring out how to access these new variables. There is mention of a file (...) (20 years ago, 25-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.584)

More:  Next Page >>