  Search Results: Keith Kirchoff
 Results 241 – 260 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Orange bricks & plates, for sale by auction

The following is an update on special Orange elements from 30 copies of the #3047 Trick or Treat bucket, which appeared briefly in Target stores last Fall. For more information, start at: (URL) monetary amounts are in $US. --Todd ===...=== ====== (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

keith
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Keith: Actually, it was like totally ON-topic. --Todd (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

keith
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Orange bricks & plates, for sale by auction

The following is an update on special Orange elements from 30 copies of the #3047 Trick or Treat bucket, which appeared briefly in Target stores last Fall. For more information, start at: (URL) monetary amounts are in $US. --Todd ===...=== ====== (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

keith
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

well it has some flaws.. it gives several errors when tryin to run it on win 98 se.. one the download bat doesn't work properly.. I had to change the .srec to .sre and then firmdl still says, open: permission denied.. ----- Original Message ----- (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

keith
(score: 0.916)

  Re: Stepper Motor

Keith, I've succesfully connected two steppermotors from old diskdrives to the HB, one 1.8 degrees and one even 0.9 degrees/step. I found all the info I needed on the internet, and especially www.cctc.demon.co.uk...tepper.htm contains some useful (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 0.915)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

Keith, I thought that too, but NOPE! Go to that URL, you'll see what I mean ;-) I mean, I suspected something when I saw it was Suzanne posting it ;-) Suzanne - THANKS for the idea! I made a 6 rose vase for my wife for VDay, she loved it! (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

keith
(score: 0.915)

  Re: joystick made from legos.

Keith, I have a small three axis joystick, on my desk, but its not going to do a lot of good sitting there :) I don't have it in LDraw yet, but I will attempt to do so first week of march. The stick runs three polarity switches, and fits easily in (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

keith
(score: 0.915)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Yeeeoops! I should hope no one is harping on Kevin! :) I meant to write Keith. --Todd (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

keith
(score: 0.914)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Easy, Easy. The poor guy was flamed enough yesterday and the day before; let's let it drop. I think Keith gets the idea. It was a simple mistake. Careless maybe, but, well, we're all only human. Obviously it might've looked like spam to some (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

keith
(score: 0.914)

  Re: Help needed part III

Hi everybody, I've received a number of suggestions, from Patrick Hui, Will Bain, Gary Livick, Keith Lectro, Nitin Mangesh and Keith Hearn. Thanks for the support! I've tried the following things: swapped COM1/COM2 ports (I have a PS/2 mouse working (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) [...] (...) someone (...) the (...) long (...) Of course, let's remember where "here" is; namely LUGNet, a moderated (however lightly) private service where true spammers can not get to due to the registration (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

keith
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

Well, my point is he still didn't make a mistake. As I said, I followed it, as I knew what was up. If you DIDN'T know about baseplate, and here's my point... ***Why should the reader spend their time to visit a link to verify it is NOT spam?*** (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

keith
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

So! OK, everybody. Get this! I'm like away in NYC for a week. Havin' a fine time. I'm playing with toys, slurpin' beverages with other LEGO folks. MEANWHILE... this is going on (!!!!!) "Timothy D. Freshly" wrote: [snip] (...) Good heavens. That's (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

keith
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Help needed!

Will & Keith, The following information is in a file called readme.ic that should be in your IC directory. By Default IC will use COM1. If you need IC to use a different serial port, you can run it with argument like so: ic -port com2 or you can run (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 0.912)

  RE: Robot Mapping

Check this reference out: "Autonomous Agent Map Construction in Unknown Enclosed Environments", Keith L. Doty and Steven L. Seed, Machine Intelligence Lab, DEE, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL and Chapter 10 of: "Sensors for Mobile Robots, (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 0.911)

  Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11

Keith, I have a reference for you. It is "Microcomputer Engineering," 2nd ed. by Gene H. Miller. You can get it from one of the online book sellers, like amazon.com. It is around $85 or so. In this text is the whole range of things having to do with (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 0.911)

  RE: Even more remote controls

-----Original Message----- From: Keith Miller [mailto:kmiller@talon.net] Sent: 02 April 1999 23:23 To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com; Shawn Menninga Subject: Re: Even more remote controls (...) I have the hardware and software to create Gameboy programs, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

keith
(score: 0.910)

  Re: 8458 Silver Champion's on the way in the USA

(...) I had the same thing happen to me when mine arrived at my office today. Lego needs to improve their box packing. Putting three sheets of grocery bag paper in the box does not constitute proper box padding. With the premium that we are paying (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic)

keith
(score: 0.910)

  Re: Help needed!

I had a similar problem and had to try a different serial port. I have a serial mouse and the board will only work properly in com 1. If I try com 2, I get similar problems to yours keith (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 0.909)

  Counting pulses

Could any one point me in the right direction for information on calculating frequency using the handyboard, Thanks Keith (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

keith
(score: 0.909)

More:  Next Page >>