  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 806 – 825 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Finding the olf Supercar

(...) Those are pretty hard to find. DYA (URL) had them until about a year ago, but I know of no one that offers them on-line now. I found 3 of them in a small store here in Israel a month ago, but I guess in England they'll be harder (impossible?) (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.906)

  Re: Want to make my own WebTV / mp3 player

(...) Urg. It is some brand such that once one has thrown away the box (which I have) it is impossible to find out anything about it. It's made in Taiwan... The only identifying mark I see is "FCC ID: FTRIR9703". Hah! (URL). Company name is Parex. (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.905)

  Re: New Pics of my Hiawatha Locomotive

(...) Thank you. (...) Cornering, of course, is the rub when creating larger locos because of the unnaturally tight curvature of the track. We are trying to design something that works yet in real life is impossible. So compromises are inevitable. (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.905)

  Re: New LEGOLAND park in the works

(...) I would love Miami or Ft. Lauderdale (since I live here), but, I think Orlando or West Palm Beach (were Playmobil has a park) will win out. I can get to Orlando in less 3 hours between 9PM and 6AM on the Florida Turnpike averaging 70MPH, so (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.legoland)

impossible
(score: 0.905)

  Re: A new scan for 371 (some proof?)

"Michael Huffman" <mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:392592E1.D493EE...ing.com... (...) No need for an apology, I too meant no offense nor hostility. I was just making my stance clear, that's all :) (...) Which suggests that maybe they (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.905)

  Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion

(...) I'd never say that TLC screwed up the scale, because I know there is no 'minifig scale'. Actually, from that POV, the external-set size is a better 'target scale', because that's what they've used to size the ships they've already released. My (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.905)

  Re: Brickbay Temp URL Available

Ah, forgot to do this: I checked the site out with MSIE 5.00. The tables are OK (as they are on Navigator). The country window does show up on MSIE. The payment checkboxes register as selections when checked on MSIE. Both of these two items do not (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

impossible
(score: 0.905)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

I'm rearranging here and there, not to mislead, but to address things in the order that I chose... (...) If you expect to be flamed by me, guess again. First, you are expressing eloquently a very normal belief. It's wrong (at least for me), but I'm (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.905)

  Re: personal responsibility (was:Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) This is an interesting point to consider. What one needs to consider is that being involved in an incident is not what creates your responsibility for avoiding the risk. It just actuallizes the risk. The responsibility for avoiding the risk is (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.905)

  Re: Personal Responsibility (was: Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

James Simpson wrote in message ... (...) deal (...) 100% (...) Chris (and I) have never said that the "victim" is ever 100% responsible. We have just argued that the victim does have SOME responsibility. Thankfully North Carolina doesn't see it (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.904)

  Re: visit to Raleigh

(...) Would be great if we could all meet the same night but looking to your schedule that looks to be impossible. 2 meeting would also be cool, look's like the 2 best days would be 6/7 and 6/8. I think that I also should let you decide the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

impossible
(score: 0.904)

  Re: testing webcam

(...) summer? With just the framework it's impossible to tell what it is going to look like. So do you have any pictures or sketches that show what it might look like when finished? As you can tell I can't wait to see the latest big ship! -Kyle (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

impossible
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

(...) Well, apparently, the entire "Droids" cartoon series, which purports to take place before Episode IV. Episode I makes it a little impossible. It does have the first mention of Pod Racing, though. And, if memory serves, Malastare. eric (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.904)

  Steam Train (4-8-8-4)

I started this project because its a good way to merge multiple technics. The Concept to get something of this size around a curved, and/or Switched track is a chore. I looked at some of the technics others have used. For some reason everyone went a (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

impossible
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Set #5571 New and sealed for auction

This is an apology for this post, because it is in the wrong group. Sorry for that, I tried to cancel this post but I send it over the Web, and it seems for me to be impossible to cancel this post. Sorry again, Guenther (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.904)

  Re: A moral dilemma

(...) If you can use it for spares, and you sound pretty inventive, you should incorporate the bits into various inventions of your own. After taking such effort to get something, it's probably best that you benefit from the effort you took. Just (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Got my Handy, now what?

(...) The The Handy Board Technical Reference has encoder information for you. The ones I use are the QRB1114, and they are just two or three dollars each. The Reference shows you how to wire them. See (URL) encoders mentioned provide an analog (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 0.904)

  Re: The nature of being (was Aids, Vegetarianism etc.)

(...) Even if rights were a fiction, I'd agree with you that to avoid causing suffering is better. But, fundamentally, from a bedrock philosophical basis, we have no ultimate way to condemn evil if creatures do not objectively have a right to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.904)

  Building Belle

Belle is a labor of love for me to build. Ever since the Rock Raiders came out, they have been taking so much heat from the Lego community at large. Personally, I think it's the best color scheme (behind M-tron, of course). I decided that such a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.904)

  Re: A Question for all you CAD Mech builders...

(...) So other people can see how you put something together, not just how the finished product looks. Also, LCAD models can be rendered from any view with any background and always completely in focus. Photographing models requires good lighting, a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.904)

More:  Next Page >>