  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 566 – 585 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: IR scanner

=>From: "Matthias Jetleb" <jetleb@netcom.ca> =>... =>A couple of quick points here: Your value of 96,720,000 ft/s, while =>accurate and sounds extreme should be considered in it's proper context. [My summary: the timescale involved in measuring the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.923)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) I say conecption, you say perception, let's just order a pizza. (...) Scott, I may be opening a huge can-o-worms here, but... You got off pretty easy in terms of health insurance, esp. being covered by your parents after high school. (My dad's (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Re: Any one know these email addresses?

(...) I just had a quick look in the user-info DB... Several (but not all) of the address that Scott quoted showed up, so it's possible (maybe not entirely likely) that the robot I discovered crawling the website last week (URL) an email address (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Re: Castle structure advice...

(...) vertically-integrated (...) it (...) organic (...) My new castle is using the Technic pins, it has six modules. The size of the foundation, which is 13 bricks high, 2 burps high all around, is 4.5x4.5 baseplates (144x144 studs). There are 3 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Re: Built-in IR

Mike, I've done quite a bit of investigating and I can't find a way to change the Palm IR transmission frequency. The IR library is supposed to allow low level configuration of the IR port but I don't see any way to set the frequency. This seems (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Re: More studs in holes...

Jonathan Perret <jperret@cybercable.fr> wrote in message <snip> (...) Yes, it is seemingly impossible at the beginning but I've seen a 8880 instruction error related to a 1x1 technic brick with hole, and I still don't have any clue how a 3D CAD (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Re: More studs in holes...

(...) The errors I see are definitely impossible with a 3D CAD system. Except an _extremely_ buggy one. On the other hand, such errors are also highly unlikely to appear in hand-drawn graphics. Glaring perspective errors would have been noticed by (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) Nope. No intent to protect. Now, if you took a stance that said that you wanted everyone to guess what TLG really meant, that would be different (and impossible to enforce). But TLG is not demonstrating intent to protect. Given how much you (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Re: What some people will buy!

I think the price is OK. I know who bought it; he seems to be cornering the market.:-P I only know three people who have this set (with or without box), including the new owner of this one. It was on Matt Chiles want list and Todd Lehman's want (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) glimpse (...) It *may* be a new face, it is hard to tell. Looking at my catalog, she appears to have lips similar to the old Pirate babe ("Full"? "Pouty"? Can anyone think of a good word? I'm pretty sure they're different from the Princess's (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Re: Transit Time to Mars

(...) Yeah. But that's not the problem - 1G constant acceleration is utterly impossible with current tech. (...) Quite possibly. (...) And when the Shuttle solid-fuel-booster blows, you get what? I don't think any of us are going to forget that day (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  (canceled)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  conspiracy theory

(...) First the dealer catalog scans appear on the Internet, sent to Huw from an 'un- named source' A few people see them before they are hastily withdrawn. Lugnet erupts with debate about the new sets Then legos own on-line catalog suddenly shows (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Conspiracy theory

First the dealer catalog scans appear on the Internet, sent to Huw from an 'un- named source' A few people see them before they are hastily withdrawn. Lugnet erupts with debate about the new sets Then legos own on-line catalog suddenly shows the new (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Hi Brad and LEGO Direct service team, a huge welcome to lugnet - oh this has been said already? Who cares, this is one of the most important days in history, a dream coming true for all of us (mostly AFOLs). All I could say know has already been (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.922)

  Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About

Hi everybody- I'm just now starting to dabble in LEdit and LDraw, but this is a slightly different issue: I've found a piece in the database that I've never seen before! Now, this isn't exactly impossible, because my exposure was only after (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.921)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) OK well an AFOL mother of a boy(2yrs) and a girl (10yrs) I guess I'm qualified to add something to this discussion. My daughter, would've actually loved the pink cutesy themed sets when she was three to five yrs old. That is when she started (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.921)

  Re: Lucky Americans

No, it's bloody IMPOSSIBLE to get by on $400/week POST-tax in my area, unless you have multiple earners in a household. With rents at $1200+ for any area short of slums around here, $400/wk barely pays the rent. Don't get me started on that :-/ (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.921)

  Re: using "lego" in domain names

(...) Yes, Lego doesn't like this. It's possible, although unclear, that they may even have a legal basis for saying so. It's fairly clear to me at least that they _shouldn't_ have a legal basis: Traditional trademarks are limited both in (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.921)

  FS: MISB Technic Sets (8485, 8880, 8456, 8735, 8222, 8414, 8232)

I've got the following new in sealed box, for sale. Prices do not include shipping. E-mail me directly if you're interested. All of these are great complementary sets for Mindstorms owners. Most are hard to find, discontinued, but certainly not (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.921)

More:  Next Page >>