  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 561 – 580 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) my own sanity I'm glad I didn't and somebody else took up the slack! ;] My intent was to create a virtual spacebase with all of the sets in the scene. In other words, something that would be impossible to render! :] Great stuff! Did you render (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.362)

  Re: Laser Level

This post is um. not really tied directly to anything Derek said. But I didn't want to start another thread just for it. I haven't helped out at a train show in a long time, and I've always really enjoyed the ones that I did make it to. My biggest (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.362)

  Re: Stormwalker

(...) Well it is quite impossible to build this type of mecha without having some Neumann-esque look in it. If you once have seen one of his chicken leged babies you don't get them out of your mind. (...) Please see my response to Kyles message (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.362)

  Ignore this post (Re: Open letter ...)

(...) I think the thing that bothers a large number of people is that it's impossible to ignore. There was a group created for discussions on this subject. If someone has an interest in reading and posting on this, they should read lugnet.color. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.361)

  Re: teen FOLs: do we actually exist?

SNIPPY (sorry bout the late reply, I missed this post when the uncivil war started, and then my net connection got lost, too) (...) Well, IMHO, whether we like it or not, thats the way it is. My logic is that a builder who's been around on planet (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.people.teens, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Sorting Bley and Chocolate Brown

(...) Hi there, good question! I have most of my parts sorted by type and then also by colour for the most common types. I have most of it (what is not kept in the original box, of course) in storage boxes with many (four types: 13, 17, 15-23 or (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.361)

  Parts editing made easy, anyone?

Are parts authors really using text editors to compose new parts? I find it hard to understand that a text editor is still the tool of choice for this relatively complicated modeling task. I might be wrong and could need an update on what tools (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Parts editing made easy, anyone?

(...) Hi Stefan, yes I believe there would be interest in such a utility. And yes, I believe most people still used text-based programs to edit parts. There are tools that make it a bit easier, like LDDesignPad, but it's still basically just a text (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.361)

  RCX3 - Can extra hardware functionality be added?

Having had a good look inside my RCX, I'm thinking seriously about what is really possible in the same space envelope, whether extra ports or functions could be added for RCX3. I think it's useful for us to know what's inside the RCX, especially if (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 0.361)

  Can I hang out here for a while until it's safe at lugnet.general?

Hello folks in Toronto. I thought I would hang out here for a while, until the Lego uncivil war is over.... Since I live in St. Clair Shores Michigan, a northern suburb of Detroit, and since I can see the Essex Co. Canada shore from the highest (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Communicate RCX2 with Spybot

(...) No you can't talk to the RCX brick using the Spybot cable and you can't send programming from a computer through the Spybot and to the RCX. The first is an absolute "No". The second is a nearly absolute "No" since it is theoretically possible (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.360)

  Microscale battleship

(2 URLs) Here's a microscale battleship (aka Maritime Museum) that I was working on as a Factory entry. It was rejected within hours of being uploaded :( but thought I'd share it here! The hull shaping is 1/2 plate offset SNOT with sliding tiles to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.boats, FTX) !!

impossible
(score: 0.360)

  Re: cue cat

(...) If I :understood the original :poster correctly, the :idea is to :disassemble the :Cat and :remove its light :sensor. I don't think the :idea was to use the :Cat directly. :Kekoa (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 0.360)

  Error Diffusion Dithering in LEGO (ministeck) mosaics

Before I started writing a program to create mosaics from my own pictures, I needed lots of information on "how to reduce the colour palette of an image to a custom colour palette". I started searching on Google with simple keywords "colour palette" (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Primer

(...) Janey, there's no doubt that would be impossible your babbling can't stop! ROSCO (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.360)

  Re: LUGNET Posting Policy Update

"Christopher Masi" <cjmasi@*nogarbagepl...e*rcn.com> wrote in message news:IA4uH8.I2t@lugnet.com... (...) A few points: First, by that logic, the announcement groups should be open to discussion. Also, people should feel free to conduct all the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.terms)

impossible
(score: 0.360)

  Re: The Beeesh

(...) I know you probably don't value my opinion any more than the other people that have posted in this thread, but it certainly does appear that you think you *are* beyond critique. Dave and Lenny's posts were polite, but honest expressions of (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Looking for train designs

(...) The doors [LDrawPart 4181px1] (or (URL) 4181px1> link to peeron inventory, the LUGNET parts ref isn't working as there is no image currently) or the cab front? [LDrawPart 2924] (or (URL) 2924> ditto) The cab front is very hard to come by, it (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.359)

  Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)

(...) This is laughable. It would be near impossible for a company to make a press release disappear. When comapnies issue press releases they go out over the wire and news sources pick them up. So if LEGO did remove a copy of a press release form (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego)

impossible
(score: 0.359)

  Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it

(...) I also agree. I think it wasn't very good to change the definition of a IMHO very complicated, but important meta-command like 0 GHOST. Perhaps it would be better just to add the 0 GHOST in front of EVERY line which is ghosted, including the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.358)

More:  Next Page >>