 Trains / 23948
Re: Looking for train designs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:47:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

   Thanks. The 4563 looks good. I’ll just have to come up with some of those pieces used for the doors.

The doors

(or link to peeron inventory, the LUGNET parts ref isn’t working as there is no image currently)

or the cab front?

(or ditto)

The cab front is very hard to come by, it only came in that set and in the crocodile, and is only available in red. I suggest you go with a squared off cab front built up from pieces. That will be easier to get AND will change the loco to look more American at the same time.

The doors are also fairly rare (same 2 sets but seem more common) if you want the printed part, and just about impossible if you don’t. Build it in blue... the doors are easy to get in that color, as they’re a recent service pack.