 Robotics / 23355
Re: Communicate RCX2 with Spybot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mathew Clayson wrote:
I have an RCX 1.5 and no tower. But I do have a complete spybotics set. Can I
send programing to the RCX thrue the spybot or spybot cable?

No you can't talk to the RCX brick using the Spybot cable and you can't send
programming from a computer through the Spybot and to the RCX.  The first is an
absolute "No".  The second is a nearly absolute "No" since it is theoretically
possible to send a program to an RCX from a Spybot but it would be extremely
difficult (if not impossible).

John Hansen