  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2551 – 2570 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Back after very difficult week

Suzanne and I have been out of the loop here for the past week and we apologize for the backlog of e-mail and admin-related posts and questions that we need to address. It's going to take us some time to get back into the swing of things. In (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Mini-fig scale P-51 Mustang Moc

(...) I don't know if I would really call this MOC "economical"; plates & tiles are used almost exclusively in its construction to achieve the level of detail & accuracy. When I take it apart (not until after its LDrawn) I will count the number of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: lugnet.sports

(...) The official name Lego uses is "LEGO Sports". I don't know if this matters in the naming of it. I don't mind either way - I am just being nit-pickety. :-) (...) Considering how many subthemes the space and castle theme have, and considering (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Drawers vs tilt-bins and scratching?

(...) Yeah, spread-out space is important. But it doesn't have to be fancy. Even if one has a flip-down table-top, it'd a big help. My Dad built a train table like that - it flipped up against the wall when not in use. I've seen sewing tables like (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.storage)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Lego Technic 8466 Off-Roader 4 x 4

(...) I've finished building this set a few days ago and I must agree - It's a great set and I enjoyed every minute of the building. [1] It's a very strong model and filled with different kinds of bracing that make the construction very interesting. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...

(...) And if there was a revolt today against Dubya, why do you think it would not be a war time scenario, or that the opposition wouldn't form into an army? Or that the armed opposition wouldn't have come from home? And the point was that you kept (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?

(...) Well, depends on what Christian you ask, probably... some might say that because they weren't derived from God, they *couldn't* be absoloutely pure, and therefore are wrong. Another might argue that yes, the ideals are good, but because that (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Missing seams

(...) Thanks for your help. You've deffinitely helped me understand some of what creates that authentic lego look in the POV-Ray picture. :) But I tried everything and I just can't get L3P or POV-Ray to shrink/separate the unofficial parts in the (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Its alive...ITS ALIVE!!!!!!! (shoutouts)

(...) It's been quiet around here... too quiet... It is cool to see things taking off - and it's mostly you, man. ;) Sadly, I haven't anything in the near future to contribute. I'm slowly gearing up to spend some time in .castle since most of my (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.western)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

(...) It depends where your ambitions lie. If you want to analyse audio or video or map your environment somehow - then 64Kb is pathetically small. If all you want is something that's just a small step ahead of an RCX then it's plenty. Of course you (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: [CW] Pawel and Craig - please clear up this confusion!

(...) thank you, shiri! i was just coming to post, hopefuly, just such a thing. aaarrrghhh! posts are coming in so fast, can't respond to them all! the last thing i wanted to do was Castle World into "Castle WHIRLED"! please read the posts i've made (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

Brad....Brad....now, now.... things aren't that bad... (I know where you are coming from!!) (...) I remember going down the aisle of a toy section, most notably Toys R Us, for example, and having very much difficulty buying a Lego set with my (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Largest train car dimensions?

(...) Duane and all Sorry you got trampled by the Train guys before anyone local had a chance to respond. (Suggestion: email to Wayne, or John Rudy or me) Everyone in LUCNY so far builds trains to 6 wide. Some finished creations are a bit wider, but (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

(...) Just looking at the pictures earlier I can picture what you are talking about. I really do like the design of the vessel. Your description only increases my opinion of it. I would love to see a color picture. The internal areas apart from the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Peace in the Mid-East?

[snip] (...) Ah, I see. [snip] (...) Well if 5 Arab armies had not attacked them they probably would not have. (...) *If* it meant peace then yes I do think Israel would hand back the West Bank. That was why Barak was elected and offered peace to (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Libitarian guff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

Long and boring, yet plenty controversial... Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) library, (...) were (...) set (...) that (...) not (...) Why not? Those who can climb out of the "mines" will. Those who can't are a monkey on the world's back (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Parts Catalog 0.0.12

The program continues to get better and better. With Peeron releasing the picture ZIP file, things are really looking positive. Just a few notes as usual: - I continue to get access violations frequently when I delete items from an inventory. - When (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.db.inv)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  (canceled)

impossible