  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2531 – 2550 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Space Fun...

(...) this is such a great idea! whoever thought it up should get a medal! (...) Leonard Adams McKee Hoffman, aka Lenny, Crackhead Lenny (vive le crackhead), Ivan Krakhedov, Jr.Mar. LA Hoffman, Eastern Block Cosmos Directorate (...) 23. such an odd (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The Guardian unworthy of toilet paper?

(...) Here's (URL) the audio> And the transcript: CALLER: I noticed the national media, you know, they talk a lot about the loss of revenue, or the inability of the government to fund Social Security, and I was curious, and I've read articles in (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Back wheel construction advice

Teoman Naskali wrote: > Does anybody have any good construction ideas for the back wheel of a 3 > wheeled robot, the wheel is mainly for balance, and it will have to rotate > freely, the front wheels have separate motors so the back wheel is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Animated minfigs

(...) Not when using my LDA program. (But OTOH, no progress is made on that project.) Take the walking minifig in this scene: (URL) is called Fig02 in the main animation script. To make him walk, all I had to do was to just add the line: " (...) (13 years ago, 13-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: What happened?

(...) I agree that the hard questions (and the fringe effects) are hard. Libertopia isn't perfect. But I'd submit that we're better off with some fringe unfortunate outcomes instead of every single person in the US getting 1/2 their income on (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted.

(...) Hipness? I'd say that's a worldly attribute, de-emphasized by our parents' (any given parents') generations. But I digress. Intellectual curiosity, attentiveness, and especially productivity are promoted by several churches, including my own. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]

(...) gray spaces in boxes would be other ads. their content is omitted for brevity. same with the store names as authors after message healines. Only two stores have been indicated. Those time stamps are intentional however, to show that the two (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: BlockCAD, LDRAW, MLCad etc. mentioned in Swedish technical weekly magazine

Anders' scans: (URL) quick'n'dirty translation /Tore Legoland is in Cyberspace Lego models are build with simple CAD programs [011010] "All PC technicians have without exception spent an enormous part of their childhood with Lego", Douglas Coupland (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Technic's Dead (was: I need Technic)

(...) As blunt and unsubstantiated as this statement is, I must agree with it. There is something intangible about what makes Technic (and LEGO bricks as a whole) so good. (...) I wonder sometimes if it isn't the educators, researchers and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Swearing?

Rachel Kingston wrote in message ... (...) Its nice to find someone new to read, who happens to think (at least in this instance) a little like I do! (...) this (...) My definition of art: Art is that which man creates. Creation is a reflection of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Construction of Tree House Cafe

Several people have had questions about the construction of the Tree House Cafe, so I thought I'd post more details on its construction. You can post here or send me email if you want more explanation (some of it might be hard to follow). (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Review of Mega Bloks 9719 Super Bike

This review was originally posted in the (URL) forum, which readers are invited and encouraged to visit. Review of 9719 Super Bike MSRP: $9.99 - $14.99 Pieces: 275 Figures: 0 This set is from the perpetually excellent ProBuilder line, showcasing a (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) 1) Bring back minifig packs for themes. I'm on my knees begging for this. What was so wrong with 5 or 6 bucks for 4 or 5 pirates? I find it infuriating that my KKII collection has more "named" good knights than mindless badies. Seriously (I'll (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)

(...) First, thanks to everyone who has taken the time to put their thoughts into words, both publicly and privately. A clearer picture is beginning to emerge. We'd like to try scaling things back (i.e., simplifying things) just a little bit first (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce) !!

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: CW/CCW, vertex sequence, co-planar, convex, (115kB)

There are commands in 3DS and 3DSMAX to "unify" normals (normals are what we're discussing... the vector that points perpendicular to a face, indicating which side is "out", which side is shaded or rendered)... i would assume there is documentation (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Mecha Legs

(...) Indeed. Thanks for the reminder. (...) No, I wouldn't make that claim at all. It has happened already, in fact. I may not like it but so what? I said as much in a post to off-topic.debate (this slugfest is wriggling around to a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: New Stories from the New Testament

(...) "Global", in the Ancient World, was a far more restrictive concept; I'm sure you'll agree that any experience lived by an entire region would probably have been considered "global" for many years, until news from distant lands became (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?

(...) Those wheels would also be good choices, and they may be better choices than the ones from 8466. However I don't think the wheels from 8466 are TOO heavy. See Steve's post here (URL) here's a link to David Koudys' page where he dropped the RC (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

(...) It depends on the application obviously...but thinking of consumer devices that cost around the same ballpark as the NXT and which are likely to be sold in similar quantities, we have PDA's, handheld games, MP3 players and digital cameras. * (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  [MindStorms FAQ 2.15 My robot runs great, looks great, and stays in one piece even when my kid throw

Subject: 2.15 My robot runs great, looks great, and stays in one piece even when my kid throws it out the car window. But it's dumber than mud. What can I do? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Robert Munafo, 1999-07-13 Location: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>