  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1946 – 1965 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) You know, I find it almost impossible to imagine a maniacal James Earl Jones. (...) No. They're all yellow. Allister ...drifting o.t.... (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

impossible
(score: 0.803)

  Re: How would you move a planet?

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HABBIM.81H@lugnet.com... (...) The William Randolph Hearst Method: Take it apart piece by piece and put it back together where you want it. The Relativity Method: Leave the planet where it is. Move (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.803)

  Re: What about the first?

(...) Every single foreign power that has taken over the Middle Eastern countries has left without glory... ever since the Assyrians at least, ending in the British so far. So no, I don't think the US should do that. What would anyone gain? The (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.803)

  Re: What about the first?

(...) Agreed. <snip> (...) Okay, but what about the vast Muslim population in free societies such as the US, or even, say, France? (...) Okay, I see your point. But realize that even within Christianity itself there are *vast* differences, to the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.803)

  Argentosoma

I just came across this new release giant robot title yesterday. It was orginally produced in 2000 and now th first DVD has hit the shelves in the US February 4th. I found my copy in the strangest place...WAL*MART! I also got it for a great price of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.802)

  Re: We love our guns!!-- was Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) That is because the crime rate in Canada and the UK and anywhere else you choose to examine has gone up (NOT down) after Gun Control policies were enacted. It is impossible to reduce the number of guns that criminals will get so long as guns (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.802)

  Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) You're stripping away the numbers for the sake of a punchline. According to the first article, the number of firearms-related murders in 1996 England/Wales was 49. Forty-nine! Pittsburgh alone had 47 murders in 1996, and we don't have a gun (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.802)

  Re: legway :only lego parts

Brian (...) helps. (...) less (...) rest")? (...) falling (...) The higher angular momentum (or, rather, moment of intertia) means that it reacts more slowly so the processor and motors have more time time to do their job. I suspect that it's the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.802)

  Re: MOC: Killer Whale

Thanks for the suggestion, Adrian. Unfortunately editing of that model is impossible as it's back in the parts-piles. The camera is the Fuji A303. So far I've been happy with it's performance. Thanks for the comments, guys. I'm glad you like the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.801)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) The main reason I suggested the braces is that they make it basically impossible for the text to show up at the beginning of a standard comment line. In this case, they're probably unnecessary, since META isn't exactly a common word. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.801)

  book ?

hi where can i find the book : killer lego mindstorm robots ? it is impossible to order it on amazon. thank for your help jf mariani jf.mariani@wanadoo.fr (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.801)

  Re: level of debate

(...) Be careful of using a non-representative sample to ridicule the whole, or as a basis for undermining the soundness of the argument. If certain, shall we say, unusual forms of protest have occurred, that hardly discredits the thinking of the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.801)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) Having read the other replies to this post, I feel that--no matter how well-intentioned--putting a lock on new meta-commands is both wrong and impractical. The simple fact is that all LDraw-based development is done voluntarily. As such, it's (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.801)

  Re: Back wheel construction advice

Teoman Naskali wrote: > Does anybody have any good construction ideas for the back wheel of a 3 > wheeled robot, the wheel is mainly for balance, and it will have to rotate > freely, the front wheels have separate motors so the back wheel is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.801)

  Monrail semi-innovations..kinda.

Hello everyone, After about two months of work, I figured I'd go ahead and post my monorail stuff. I've been trying to assemble a monorail that uses no monorail parts. Unfortunately, it hasn't met with much sucess. Design #1: (URL) one seems to work (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

impossible
(score: 0.801)

  Re: The future of GLUG

(...) That's great to hear James! Why don't you start compiling a list of game related links that are valid. Can we mirror stuff with out permission for archival purposes? My understanding is that when it is impossible to contact appropriate (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.glug)

impossible
(score: 0.800)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

(...) Define "fair jury". (...) That'd be a première, in UN instances... Anyway, why are you complaining? It's not as if the judges were to speak anything other than English among themselves! :-) (...) Please elaborate. What are the guaranties for (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.800)

  Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)

(...) What a shock! Larry fails to explain the impossible. His basic assertion as I see it: an organization predicated on keeping the peace is broken when the U.S. cannot dictate to it a U.S. focused agenda from on high. In other words, when the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.800)

  Torment - my newerest mecha

Hey guys, It's been forever since I posted a mecha, but here goes. This is the one I showed at BricksWest03. Most of you have probably seen it already but I did post a few "official" pics recently. A quick synopsis: I wanted to fuse Bionicle with (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha) !

impossible
(score: 0.800)

  Re: On a scale of 0 to 10?

Hi all. The reason the equation is unsolvable is because B is an unneeded constant. Why? A*e^(q+B)=A*(e^q)*(e^B) It is impossible to distinquish between A & e^B. What you need to solve is an equation of the form s=A*exp(B*q) + C This is the form of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.800)

More:  Next Page >>