  *97013 (-20)
  Re: Young Obi-Wan's Head

(...) Wow, thanks for pointing that out. I guess I'll hafta start calling it the young Obi-Wan/Luke head. :) (...) There'll be quite a few in AucZILLA XII, which will consist mostly of SW sets. :) --Todd (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: MOC: Concept Hydroplane

(...) It's not really a macro, it's an entire Excel spreadsheet :) Works very well. (...) About 5 minutes. They're not perfect, but they're pretty close for just eyeballing it and spending as little time as possible on them :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: New train page

(...) Masayuki, Thank you for sharing your pictures with us, and I hope we can encourage you to do more Some really nice pics up, again, thank you James Powell (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Fiera del giocattolo

Ci ho preso gusto.... Ho sentito, visto e controllato che alla fiera di Milano ci sta il salone del giocattolo. (URL) siete mai stati? quasi quasi io mi vi reco. e perciò eccomi qui la mappa del tesoro (URL) :-)))) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: [LDS] Is the keyword PLOT free?

(...) Details, details. Do you expect me to remember everything...? ;o) (URL) interact correctly with LDS Shell, I had to make some small adjustments in LDS. Ver 0.22 is not an official version, but at least it has the PLOT function, though (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  New train page

dear all train lovers: I have been running a first Japanese LEGO train site. On Monday,I translated it into English. (URL) come and see my train creations. I really wanna communicate with world train lovers! With best regards Masayuki Ogura my web (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MGLM competition and website update

I'd enter one if there was a train competition... but I'd hate to show the rest of you up. (I'm KIDDING...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego in Chevy Venture

JC is not picky, they're brand agnostic and will sell to any auto firm that will buy. GM just happened to be first, and let us hope, not last. But I hear you, GM stinketh. (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: This week's S@H specials?

(...) Yank's probably better than Yankee. Sutheners don't usually use it, so it's a tip off that you limeys are talking about all of us instead of just Northerners. Helps? And if you don't like being called a limey, don't call us Yanks. :-) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Attaching train bogies

(...) I assume you mean the piece, how you use them is easy, just replace the bogie plate with a turntable, and in most cases that is all you need to do. Notice, that the train waggon plates, you would have to put a 4x6 plate under the bogie holes (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Attaching train bogies

(...) I assume you mean the piece, how you use them is easy, just replace the bogie plate with a turntable, and in most cases that is all you need to do. Notice, that the train waggon plates, you would have to put a 4x6 plate under the bogie holes (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Aste

Ho dato un'occhiata a Ebay come consigliatomi da voi Legoguru... La cosa mi sembra molto semplice! ma allora dove sta il trucco??? Non è che qualcuno di voi apostoli del lego italiano può pubblicare gentilmente un decalogo riguardo all'argomento (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Attaching train bogies

(...) Do tell. This I GOTTA hear. (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  CC acceptance

I'd like to accept credit cards in payment for stuff like factoring and for auctions. However I am not a big merchant with huge leverage. I also am not willing to NET less money because I offer this convenience to my customers. I thought I had found (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Thank you for Lugnet

I've started collecting Lego for my son Owen, who's currently into Duplo. We recently obtained an assortment of Lego, largely without boxes or instructions. I stumbled onto Kevin Loch's Brickshelf.com and was impressed by what I sae. Then I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  R: 35° iscritto ItLUG: Tabellini Claudio

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message Fon8xF.BC@lugnet.com... (...) what's technic virtuali???? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Battle Bots?

Maybe these people are using RCX because they can't afford to spend $5-10,000 of their own money on a robot? And maybe they can't afford to smash up $100+ of kit in a 90 second scrap. -- Mark R www.markrendle.co.uk Patrick Hayes (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FOTW !!! Wow...

(...) Più che indagini direi "mani rapaci" :-) Giulio (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?

Does anybody know which recent sets include the 1x2x2 classic window in yellow? (by recent I mean something that can still be found in the shops). I need this part (or something similar) to replicate cab windows on the ends of locomotives - these (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego On Chicago Hope

I couldn't agree more! If I feel at all down - I can get the horde of bricks and parts out and put something together - making my wife crazy saying:' I just need one more set number {fill in the blank}....I need two more of this certain part that it (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact