 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 971
Re: MOC: Concept Hydroplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:37:14 GMT

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes:
Wow! I know that there is some utility or Excel macro that makes those

It's not really a macro, it's an entire Excel spreadsheet :)  Works very
well.

flexible hoses, but yet I'm very impressed of the result. How long did
it take you to "create" those hoses?

About 5 minutes.  They're not perfect, but they're pretty close for just
eyeballing it and spending as little time as possible on them :)
--Bram