 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 964
Re: Concept Hydroplane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:41:44 GMT

Care to post a non-line-wrapped version?  :-)

-John Van

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote in message
Tore Eriksson wrote:
I like space, and I like robots, but am I the only one who starts to
think that this group is getting a little monotonous with almost nothing
but robo-warrior-mechs and *-wing fighters?

Well, this model is still a bit "spacey" but it's neither a fighter nor a
mech--in fact, I think it looks like a high speed boat...(hence, the name
hydroplane)  The sides of the back fold open so that the keel can rotate
up between them in shallow water or for transporting across land.  Please
LMKWYT!
--Bram

0 Concept Hydroplane
0 Name: hydropln.dat