 CAD / Development / 3701
Re: [LDS] Is the keyword PLOT free?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 23:33:10 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tore Eriksson writes:

[snip]

*) LDS Shell is a shell program that has an Edit window to the left and
an LDLite window to the right. Extremely useful, even for authoring .DAT
files directly for those unfamiliar to LDS.

So where does one get a copy of this extremely useful LDS Shell?

Don

Details, details. Do you expect me to remember everything...? ;o)
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/dat/ldsshell.zip

To interact correctly with LDS Shell, I had to make some small adjustments in
LDS.
Ver 0.22 is not an official version, but at least it has the PLOT function,
though limited.
http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-20413/lds/lds22.zip
The PLOT function is not yet able to handle variables, but next official
version will be.
Also, I haven't checked the error-handling that much yet.

Bug reports are welcome - sort of.

/Tore