 CAD / Development / 3696
Re: [LDS] Is the keyword PLOT free?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:26:13 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

I believe PLOT is currently unused by all known LDRAW utilities.

Good. Then I hereby claim it.

I'm not too keen on the compiler modifying the source file, but that's your
decision.

I wasn't either, but then came LDS Shell, and I changed my mind. After the Redraw
button is clicked on, the Editor re-reads the source file.

So <sectors> is how many points to generate, and <total_sectors> is the total
number of sectors in a circle?

Correct, is there a better terminolgy? If those two parameters are omitted, the
defaults will be set. (16 sectors, 16 total_sectors)

/Tore