  *96870 (-10)
  Re: Cannons

(...) It wasn't a micronaut toy that caused the choking death, although those toys had plenty of shooting rubber-tipped missiles and the like, but a BattleStar Galactica spaceship (colonial viper) toy. The kid stuck the nose of the spacecraft down (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Clearance price-matching (was Re: Last round of Target markdowns?)

(...) About 5 or 6 years ago, I would regularly bring receipts back on clearance items which had gone down further to receive the cash difference. That is, if I had bought some of set XXX, and then I found a Target store with that same set marked (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: [LDS] Is the keyword PLOT free?

(...) Good. Then I hereby claim it. (...) I wasn't either, but then came LDS Shell, and I changed my mind. After the Redraw button is clicked on, the Editor re-reads the source file. (...) Correct, is there a better terminolgy? If those two (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Teeny shack

(...) I thought about this briefly-- after all I do have one brown window which would look great... I think the thing I most wanted are brown shutters, though... having them red or blue or yellow or white just didn't quite look right. (The other (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What stage of developement is datsville in?

thomas burger <tburger666@aol.com> wrote in message news:FoJxI7.F81@lugnet.com... (...) No, just slowed to a crawl 'till I have more available time. I added Ryan's excellent raceway, and it crashed POV-Ray, so I need to spend some time figuring out (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Insectoids anyone?

(...) This is sold now. It was not an auction, or at least I did not intend it to be. I actually sold it for a little (not a lot) less than the buyer offered. I accepted the first offer I got. Scott A (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: MGLM competition and website update

Go to the general competition section, there are more rules and guidelines there than you could ask for. The specific section on the competition subject doesn't talk about the rules because the rules will be all inclusive for each competition. -- (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  35° iscritto ItLUG: Tabellini Claudio

Mettendo ordine ho ripescato questo e-mail che avevo ricevuto un po' di giorni fa. Qualcuno di voi ricorderà che l'avevo girata su info@itlug.org: (...) :-) (...) Ho interpretato questo come una richiesta di iscrizione. Che dite? (...) Benvenuto (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: MGLM competition and website update

I'd like to see all these supposed X-Wing MOCs that you guys are talking about. I know of only a couple of set modifications, and maybe one older, pre-lego-starwars MOC. I would hardly call this a lot of X-wings. The truth is, it's looking like (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Angelo Brugnoli joins LUGNET

Angelo Brugnoli è diventato il 156° membro di LUGNET: (URL) anche a chi di dovere che tra i suoi hobby extra Lego cita "aeromodellismo" :-) Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact