  *95949 (-20)
  Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine?

Hi Guys I will try to answer your question Back last year, i reviced a Fax from the legal dept, saying that i can display any images from any part of Lego, as long i remove the logo. So they have given me permission to display these images before (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) How much do refrences get? Jeff (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Using parts in p\48\ (was: part 2951, more questions, nearly done)

John Jensen <skurt@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote in message news:FoJ43u.Gu@lugnet.com... (...) LEdit will load the primitive, it just chokes on the filename being in its editor. When you use the part, the primitive's filename won't be in LEdit's editor. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Quick review of the Belville Yacht

(...) I think the fact that it's a Belville set with *function* is very cool. Most Belville sets are very simple backdrops for pretend-play. The closest we get to Belville which does something is a swing or a slide. So having a floating boat is very (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.belville)

  Re: Introducing and Planning .datFest

(...) Great! (...) Cool! If there is some mention of MOTM stuff there, your model will be sure to be showcased :) (...) I agree 100%. I'm also going to wait to invite the Jessimans until a few more things are concrete (funding, facility, date..etc) (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.datfest)

  Re: IR for remote direct control

(...) Most people start at: (URL) has good details of the protocols required. Best Wishes (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Making LDraw Parts

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@cats.nbi.dk> wrote in message news:Pine.OSF.3.95.1....nbi.dk... (...) same side of the line defined by the last two points. (...) on the same side of that line. (...) Nice job, guys, on correcting this long-standing (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare

(...) adult. Dunno if an age is attached or not though. Jeff (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: lugnet.belville has got on it's feet!

(...) Yeah, they were sort of girlie-girl. (...) That doesn't make them *look* better. Those faces are just weird. I think they're getting better, but they have a blank, staring quality. Oh, well. They're head-and-shoulders above Playmobil. In both (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general)

  Re: my great new find!

(...) pieces. (...) In pairs, they'd do a decent rendition of the "windows" on Jabba's sail barge... James (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  IR for remote direct control

I want to make an IR for remote direct control the robot by speech (without computer). I need more information about the IR, (hardware, protocol, etc) to make my own IR. Where I can find this information? (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: WB store sale

(...) Thanks from me, too! I did a 2x 8735 order as well. I also had ordered a couple of free RIS 1.5 upgrades from S@H earlier in the day; now I've got four clutch gears and two 8735 motors on the way for about $40. -Tim (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine?

Yeah, I've wondering about this too, ever since this post appeared. Don't get me wrong, I love your site, Michael, but I wonder why Lego would not have said anything about those images, especially since you've said that they gave you problems with (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Insectoids anyone?

No thanks Phil. BTW: Was a consensus ever reached about posting sale auction postings in this group? I remember there was a bit of debate about this last year - but it did not reach any conclusion. I posted a sale(ish) message last week ((URL) so (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Droids (8000, 8001, 8002)

I've built an entire car chassis out of cross axles and connectors, so I'm absolutely certain that I can build one out of non-studded beams. Many of the chassis' used in traditional Technic sets get their strength through connecting beams together (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Where are you getting 4561 for under $60????

Thanks Scott! Anyone have a coupon code to get an even higher discount? Anybody know if they have any Technic? Nothing came up for me when I searched with the keyword 'Technic'. Train related: I ordered two of the 4561s. Which looks to be a pretty (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: missing boba fett

(...) I did the same thing when I called Consumer Affairs and asked to purchase the gray cockpit and 2 rifles from the Bi-Wing Barron that had been stolen (I knew that they were missing, but managed to get a meager 20% discount from the K-Mart (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Meeting

(...) I am sorry I did not make it I was give things to do and I alsow had to rebuld my computer at home. Andrew (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Boba Fett in banner ad

Banner ad seen on (URL) put captain solo, and my BOBA (figure pvp book and tee shirt FETT here) in the cargo hold. SAYS: (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Dacta pneumatics kit

Lurk mode off. Although I can't find anything about it on the Lego Dacta site (which doesn't seem to work very well) I found this kit. (URL) anyone know anything about it? Is it what some of you are looking for? Honk -- Honk Phone: +44 (20) 8992 (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact