  *93296 (-20)
  Re: OO programing in RCX

Hi Dave, On the RCX side, I wouldn't want true objects. I wouldn't want to fill up the RCX variables with vtables and the program memory with the code to use the vtables. But on the PC side of things I'm beginning to think objects can be very (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: What set should I get next?

This was posted previously (by me) under the title "Ideal Expansion or Companion to RIS." I highly recommend the Barcode set, especially if you can get it for under its $160 list price. ***...*** My wife bought me the huge Code Pilot set for (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Gats in St. Louis

(...) suprised. (...) June (...) I like this too. I think it would bring new members. And I don’t think we need to big of a layout right a way it might be better to start small and work our way up. (...) module. (...) suprised (...) This sounds like (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Train Station

Rogelio Garingo wrote in message ... (...) Ditto, I am looking for 2150 or 4554 myself. Rogelio, It is inappropriate to post buy, sell, trade or auction announcements in lugnet.general, so I have also posted this to the correct group: (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

Tony Priestman: (...) [...] (...) Wonderful!!! LOL Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Star Wars Parts Auction

I have just started a Star Wars Parts Auction. Tons of great pieces including; Gray, Black, Green, Tan, Brown Bricks and Plates Star Wars Torsos, Engines, Windscreens Gray, Black Slopes Tiles, Tiles, Tiles Minfig Accessories Visit the auctio at; (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: What sets had Black Barrels?

According to the set inventories I have, none of the Castle or Pirates sets had black barrels. I think your best chances to find black barrels would be in Wild West and maybe Ninja sets, but I am not even sure if any of those sets have them. They (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, David Leeper writes: I´m no computer programmer, but I´ve downloaded NQC but haven´t installed it yet. If I´ve understood this multi-tasking right, then it means that you can have one program running for the motors of a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Any suggestions on a homepage?

Jeff Johnston: (...) You are right about that for starting on documents, but it is often easier to tweak the actual code without a WYSUW_Y_G (not what the rest of the world gets) editor. No matter if you use a text editor or an WYSUW_Y_G editor, you (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Winnies A Pooh

(...) Hear Hear!!!!! Great to hear from someone who tells it like it is. Actually I reread part of my original post that states that I had purchsed nothing from the 1999 catalogue (in Duplo) besides the Sherriff Jake. However that wasnt strictly (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.duplo)

  Dacta in Germany/Austria

Hi, the Dacta dealer for Germany and Austria (?) is TECHNIK-LPE GmbH. The web site is (URL) site has some problems with accessability but they are aware of it. Be patient. This is a german language site, btw. The guy responsible for Lego sales just (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Accessories from other themes...

(...) Hey Cool! Mind if I snitch that idea? ;) (...) My Heralds use King Leo's body and wear the peasant coif. They are also equipped with WW Bugles. (...) Never tried that one, but Darth Maul's head looks really evil in that helmet. The eyes almost (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ordering pieces might be possible for you too!!

I have been doing this for a few years. Its been talked about before here on Lugnet and on RTL. I didn't know this service was available anywhere other than the US, but it makes sense. -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Do I want a micromotor?

Yes! And if you don't, just let me know, 'cos I do. They can be very useful for putting power in small spaces. The small pulley (not the very small bushing sized pulley) clips onto the micromotor (backwards) and provides a drive for a standard (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: DixieLUG!!

(...) wow! how big is she? and I am also willing to bring a (...) sounds cool to me! i've never seen an actual lego monorail, so this would very exciting for me! I (...) _definitely_ a topic for discusion! i just got my first train set (#4561) for (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: Accessories from other themes...

(...) I personally like the black helmets for Dragon Master figs, and my only dark grey helmet fits on a Jedi Luke figure with black cloak as a wandering adventurer... (...) nobleman's (...) I tend to think of these hats as being more peasant-like, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: History of LEGO Windows...revisited

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Remy Evard (<8EB7E4871evardmcsa...gnet.com>) wrote at 04:27:45 (...) It's probably the same reason as minifig heads changed. The proposed reason is that it reduces the choking risk when small children swallow them. That doesn't (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: John E. Doolittle.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Richard Parsons (<Fo5yxv.3nE@lugnet.com>) wrote at 09:13:50 (...) Report in 'a London newspaper': DUTCH EAST INDIA COMPANY LOSES FACE It is reported that a ship of the Dutch East India company was attacked in the South Pacific, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 3

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Accessories from other themes...

(...) Yes, I have done this to some success IMHO. Check out this pick for an example. (URL) Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations At: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact