 Local / United States / Georgia / 78
Re: DixieLUG!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:55:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, David Sulhoff writes:
Thanks for the reply Craig,

That sounds like a lot of fun.  I will make every attempt to come on down.  I
have a Statue of Liberty I could "show-off"

  wow! how big is she?

and I am also willing to bring a
bunch of monorail stuff if you all would like to build a mobile empire.

  sounds cool to me!  i've never seen an actual lego monorail, so this would
very exciting for me!

have not really been in contact with them, but do you all think that we could
work at all with the NGLTC?

  _definitely_ a topic for discusion! i just got my first train set (#4561)
for christmas!  i can't stop thinking about mixing in some paradisa with a
moc train to create "petticoat junction"!

I also have some older space sets that would be a
good addition to the party.  I am willing to try and bring whatever would
contribute.  Most of my collection is color-separated right now, but I am
slowly trying to rebuild the original sets.

For the meeting:
Maybe it would be a good idea for each person to be responsible for bringing
different snacks/drinks for the day's activities.

  i should have plenty of snacks, coffee, and some champagne or wine on
hand. ;-) y'all don't need worry on that.  if someone wants to bring soda
pop or colas that would be great.  my mom is the south's answer to martha
stuart, so be prepared for some treats!

Looking forward to it!
David

   yeah... me too! ;-)