 Local / United States / Georgia / 73
Re: DixieLUG ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:37:01 GMT

David,

I too have been following the post on the DixieLUG event and have been
trying to set my schedule to make it down to Macon for the day. I don't know
about the other NGLTC members.

I will have to admit that 99% of my bricks are tied up in current train
layout stuff. But I guess I could bring some of my new engines if anyone is
interested in seeing some trains.

Maybe in the future we can actually have the NGLTC set up a layout at a
meeting, or have a meeting planned on the same weekend as a NGLTC show in
Atlanta.

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http:\\www.ngltc.org

David Sulhoff wrote in message ...

I have not really been in contact with them, but do you all think that we • could
work at all with the NGLTC