 Local / United States / Georgia / 76
Re: DixieLUG ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:03:41 GMT

Greg Williams wrote in message <000701bf5bae$114c1860$02200a0a@hobbit>...
I'd like to see a NGLTC layout sometime.  Every time it has been scheduled
I've ended up having to be out of town for some reason.  When is the next
show scheduled?

We're working on a deal to be in the Piedmont Division (Atlanta Chapter of
the NMRA) show this March. I have a meeting tommorow with the organizer.
Hopefully I'll have good news, I've really been looking for a show to do in
the Spring.

I won't be able to make it to Macon.  We just has a new member of the • family
arrive - a baby boy named Galen, born on 12/27/99.

Congradulations!! One more excuse to buy more LEGO toys.

jt

-
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club