 Local / United States / Georgia / 80
Re: DixieLUG!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 22:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ga, David Sulhoff writes:
Thanks for the reply Craig,

That sounds like a lot of fun.  I will make every attempt to come on down.  I
have a Statue of Liberty I could "show-off"

wow! how big is she?

She used to be just over four feet, but I had to deconstruct her pedestal so
as the make use of the vital bricks for rebuilding my classic sets.  Now she
is probably about 25 to 30 inches.  But I'll carry her down for the meeting.

See-ya!
David