 General / 13439
Re: Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:26:43 GMT

Rogelio Garingo wrote in message ...
Is there anyone who can help me find or will sell set #2150 Train Station?
I tried looking around but had no success.  I can only pay $100 or less.
I would really appreciate it.

Ditto, I am looking for 2150 or 4554 myself.

Rogelio,
   It is inappropriate to post buy, sell, trade or auction announcements in
lugnet.general, so I have also posted this to the correct group:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

   Good luck finding the set you want, you came to the right place (well,
almost!)
--
   Have fun!
   John