  *93208 (-20)
  Re: Hi everyone

<drift> (...) Hey, that's the Ig Nobel Awards Ceremony convocation speech! (See _Journal of Irreproducible Results_) </drift> best, LFB (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  I am issuing a challenge

I am issuing a chalenge to anyone who can make the classic space/futuron planet pattern logo without using a bitmap converter type program. Make the brick 1 x 2 with planet pattern and prove me wrong. This is not just because I want the piece, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Sentimental Journey (Was Re: What all has TLC done?)

(...) I've never seen that ship before. Yeah, yeah, I know, stop looking at me like that. I want one, though. I want it NOW. All those great parts! :( (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Unofficial Part : Unitron torso

(...) is still cool. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Scan your stickers

How does everyone feel about scanning in your stickers from your sets? (Before they get stuck on if possible) I've scanned the 4555 set in both Hires Black and white and 24bit colour. Printing them out on overhead plastic or clear sticker sheets (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw-Mode vs. BezGen... problems?

(...) actually, i think this sounds like the sort of thing that is just *ripe* to be a plug-in for MLCad once mike gets plug-ins implemented... personally i'd also like to see a plug-in sorter that allows you to sort pieces by location in 3D space, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: help with LEdit - can i pan the screen

This may not be what you are exactly looking for, but if you go to the VIEW menu in LEdit there will be an option for CENTRE-VIEW. Choosing this option will center the viewing screen on the part that is currently active. This will allow you to see (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What is clearance fodder and what isn't?

(...) It's true, even down to stores within the same regions. The Target by my house had their SW sets marked down 60%, while all the others in the area marked down 40% Dan (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Ebay: 6277 Imperial Trading Post

Great condition (as the pictures will show). I think the current bid is $24.95 with no reserve. (URL) pn (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Target clearances - question

I stopped in at Target almost every day since a few days before Christmas, mainly because last year I hardly got any good deals-- just the 8735's on an endcap that hung around for weeks until I got them for 75% off. Anyway, last Wednesday I hit the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Where can I find windows?

If the picture doesn't lie, there's at least one in a parts sale on eBay. Just happened to notice it, and remembered your post. (URL) Strutt 8^) (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: History of LEGO Windows...revisited

gistok@umich.edu (Gary Istok) wrote in <3879FD58.50B7BAB1@umich.edu>: <snip> (...) Speaking of which - when did the 1x1 cylinders switch from having complete studs to the crater look style? In the cylinders of course, it's not actually a crater, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RCX "locking up" when trying to use dll

(...) I am seeing exactly the same thing when I built my own legOS.srec from scratch. The kernel seems to run fine (view, on/off, prgm, run buttons) until dll crashes it. (...) Auugh, I too am using gcc-2.95.2. If I use legOS.srec/.lds from the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

(...) Can't help with number 1, but I can certainly tell you I despise the new palm trees. James (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Do I want a micromotor?

David C. Pyatt writes: > Comparatively speaking, what are the major diffences between a standard motor > and a micromotor? What is required to connect to it's output? It appears > that it has the small toothed gear like the small toothed pulley in (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I got my membership package

(...) Don't forget Suzanne! (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  Do I want a micromotor?

Comparatively speaking, what are the major diffences between a standard motor and a micromotor? What is required to connect to it's output? It appears that it has the small toothed gear like the small toothed pulley in the Pitsco catalog... How much (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: OO programing in RCX

(...) I toyed with a couple of ideas for this, but most of the really useful things can't be done using the standard bytecodes. About the only thing I came up with was a way to wrap the standard API calls up into some classes. However, implementing (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Gats in St. Louis

(...) Either one works for me. I began my acent from my dark ages about a year and a half ago, and just got interested in trains about 6 months ago. I havn't made up any decent MOC's yet. (I'm still waiting to get a new place for my collection. I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Palm Trees: old segmented vs. new one piece

Ben Gatrelle wrote in message ... (...) in a (...) (which (...) Yes, the old palm tree is better. This is a great set for clearance. It has an old palm tree (currently would get you at least $1 on auction, 4 blue 2x2x3 steep slopes (to go with the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

Skipped 6 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact